Pacific Division opponents meet when the Los Angeles Lakers (27-31) host the Los Angeles Clippers (30-31) at Staples Center, starting at 10:00 PM ET on Friday, February 25, 2022. The Clippers are 1.5-point underdogs in the game, the third matchup between the teams this season.
Lakers vs. Clippers Predictions
Lakers vs. Clippers Betting Odds
Lakers vs. Clippers Last 10 Games
- Los Angeles is 3-7 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Los Angeles’ past 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- In the past 10 games, the Lakers are scoring 1.4 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Los Angeles has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Los Angeles games have exceeded the set total seven times.
- The Clippers’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 112.5, 5.6 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Lakers vs. Clippers Betting Trends
- Los Angeles has covered the spread in a game 27 times this season (27-31-0).
- In games they were favored in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Lakers went 15-19 against the spread.
- Los Angeles’ games have gone over the total 33 times this season.
- The Lakers make 46.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.9 percentage points higher than the Clippers have allowed to their opponents (44.7%).
- The Lakers are 21-18 against the spread and 22-17 overall when they shoot higher than 44.7% from the field.
- Los Angeles is 29-31-1 against the spread this season.
- The Clippers are 16-14 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Los Angeles’ games have hit the over 30 times.
- The Clippers are shooting 45.5% from the field, 0.1% lower than the 45.6% the Lakers’ opponents have shot this season.
- The Clippers are 19-11-1 against the spread and 21-10 overall when they shoot better than 45.6% from the field.
Lakers Team Leaders
- Russell Westbrook: 18.3 PTS, 7.8 REB, 7.5 AST, 43.7 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (59-for-197)
- LeBron James: 29.1 PTS, 7.9 REB, 6.5 AST, 1.6 STL, 52.2 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (114-for-323)
- Anthony Davis: 23.1 PTS, 9.7 REB, 1.2 STL, 2.3 BLK, 53.7 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (12-for-66)
- Malik Monk: 13.0 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 39.9 3PT% (117-for-293)
- Carmelo Anthony: 13.4 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (116-for-296)
Clippers Team Leaders
- Reggie Jackson: 16.6 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (130-for-400)
- Terance Mann: 10.5 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (58-for-161)
- Ivica Zubac: 9.7 PTS, 8.0 REB, 65.0 FG%
- Luke Kennard: 11.8 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 44.8 3PT% (137-for-306)
- Isaiah Hartenstein: 7.4 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 62.1 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (4-for-9)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.