The Portland Trail Blazers (25-34) are 6.5-point underdogs as they look to extend a four-game winning streak when they host the Golden State Warriors (42-17) on Thursday, February 24, 2022 at Moda Center. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET.
Warriors vs. Trail Blazers Predictions
Warriors vs. Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Warriors vs. Trail Blazers Last 10 Games
- Golden State is 2-7-1 against the spread in its past 10 games, and has a 6-4 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The final score of the last 10 Golden State games has gone over the set total six times.
- In their last 10 games, the Warriors have a points-per-game average 2.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Portland has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Portland and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Trail Blazers’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 105.1, 3.1 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Warriors vs. Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Golden State has compiled a 29-27-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Warriors have an ATS record of 13-11-2 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Golden State’s games have gone over the total 24 times this season.
- The Warriors make 46.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.6 percentage points lower than the Trail Blazers have allowed to their opponents (47.2%).
- Golden State has a 20-6-2 record against the spread and a 27-1 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 47.2% from the field.
- Portland has covered the spread 25 times in 59 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 6.5 points or more so far this year, the Trail Blazers have gone 8-6 against the spread.
- This year, Portland’s games have hit the over 29 times.
- The Trail Blazers’ 44.9% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.6 percentage points higher than the Warriors have allowed to their opponents (43.3%).
- Portland has put together a 17-18-1 record against the spread and a 19-17 straight up record in games it shoots over 43.3% from the field.
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 25.8 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.4 STL, 42.7 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (251-for-663)
- Andrew Wiggins: 17.7 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (122-for-295)
- Jordan Poole: 16.4 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (124-for-367)
- Kevon Looney: 6.3 PTS, 7.6 REB, 54.8 FG%
- Draymond Green: 7.9 PTS, 7.6 REB, 7.4 AST, 1.4 STL, 1.2 BLK, 53.7 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (12-for-42)
Trail Blazers Team Leaders
- Jusuf Nurkic: 15.0 PTS, 11.1 REB, 1.1 STL, 53.5 FG%, 26.8 3PT% (15-for-56)
- Anfernee Simons: 17.0 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (162-for-405)
- Nassir Little: 9.8 PTS, 46.0 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (51-for-154)
- Ben McLemore: 9.1 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (96-for-257)
- Greg Brown: 3.3 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 19.0 3PT% (4-for-21)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.