A pair of the league’s top scorers match up when Giannis Antetokounmpo (first, 29.4 PPG) and the Milwaukee Bucks (36-23) host Joel Embiid (second, 29.3 PPG) and the Philadelphia 76ers (34-23) on Thursday, February 17, 2022 at 8:30 PM ET. The Bucks are 6-point favorites. The matchup’s point total is set at 223.5.
Bucks vs. 76ers Predictions
Bucks vs. 76ers Betting Odds
Bucks vs. 76ers Last 10 Games
- Milwaukee covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in eight of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Bucks games averaged 228.2 total points, 4.7 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Bucks have a points-per-game average 5.0 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Philadelphia covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Philadelphia games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The past 10 76ers games averaged 9.8 fewer points (213.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The 76ers’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 104.9, 2.3 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Bucks vs. 76ers Betting Trends
- Milwaukee has covered the spread 26 times this season (26-33-0).
- The Bucks are 15-16 ATS when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- Games involving Milwaukee have hit the over 29 times this season.
- This season, the Bucks have a 46.1% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.0% higher than the 45.1% of shots the 76ers’ opponents have hit.
- In games Milwaukee shoots better than 45.1% from the field, it is 22-11 against the spread and 29-4 overall.
- Philadelphia has compiled a 27-29-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6-point underdogs or more, the 76ers have an ATS record of 1-3-1.
- Philadelphia’s games have gone over the total 23 times this season.
- The 76ers are shooting 46.2% from the field, 1.5% higher than the 44.7% the Bucks’ opponents have shot this season.
- Philadelphia has put together a 23-11-1 record against the spread and a 28-7 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 44.7% from the field.
Bucks vs. 76ers Over/Under Trends
- A total of 30 Milwaukee games this season have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 223.5 points.
- A total of 12 of Philadelphia’s games ended with a combined score higher than 223.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the game of 223.5 is 3.2 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Bucks (113.1 points per game) and the 76ers (107.2 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 215.3 points per game, 8.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Bucks games is 1.1 points fewer than the over/under of 223.5 points in this matchup.
- 76ers games have an over/under of 214.8 points this season, 8.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 29.4 PTS, 11.3 REB, 6.0 AST, 1.4 BLK, 54.7 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (56-for-184)
- Khris Middleton: 19.4 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.2 STL, 44.2 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (107-for-294)
- Jrue Holiday: 18.0 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.5 STL, 50.6 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (84-for-208)
- Bobby Portis: 15.3 PTS, 9.2 REB, 48.2 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (96-for-234)
- Pat Connaughton: 10.1 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (125-for-307)
76ers Team Leaders
- Joel Embiid: 29.3 PTS, 11.1 REB, 1.5 BLK, 49.1 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (59-for-164)
- Tobias Harris: 18.6 PTS, 7.3 REB, 48.5 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (57-for-161)
- Tyrese Maxey: 16.9 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (70-for-177)
- Furkan Korkmaz: 8.8 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 29.0 3PT% (65-for-224)
- Georges Niang: 9.3 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (101-for-257)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.