The Brooklyn Nets (30-27) are underdogs (by 6.5 points) to break an eight-game road losing streak when they visit the New York Knicks (25-33) on Wednesday, February 16, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET.
Knicks vs. Nets Predictions
Knicks vs. Nets Betting Odds
Knicks vs. Nets Last 10 Games
- New York is 2-8-0 against the spread in its last 10 games, and has a 2-8 straight-up record in those matchups.
- New York’s last 10 games saw seven go over the total.
- The Knicks’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 5.4 points higher than their season-long average.
- Brooklyn covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- Brooklyn and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, the Nets are scoring 106.5 points per game compared to their 110.9 season average.
Knicks vs. Nets Betting Trends
- New York is 26-32-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 6.5 points or more, the Knicks have gone 5-7 against the spread.
- This season, New York’s games have hit the over 27 times.
- The Knicks are shooting 43.4% from the field this season, 1.4 percentage points lower than the 44.8% the Nets allow to opponents.
- In games New York shoots better than 44.8% from the field, it is 14-7 against the spread and 13-8 overall.
- Brooklyn has covered the spread 23 times over 57 games with a set spread.
- The Nets have an ATS record of 2-3 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- This season, 28 of Brooklyn’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Nets have shot at a 46.8% rate from the field this season, 2.3 percentage points higher than the 44.5% shooting opponents of the Knicks have averaged.
- Brooklyn is 21-20 against the spread and 29-12 overall when it shoots higher than 44.5% from the field.
Knicks Team Leaders
- Julius Randle: 19.6 PTS, 10.2 REB, 5.3 AST, 42.0 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (89-for-296)
- RJ Barrett: 18.0 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (96-for-271)
- Alec Burks: 11.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.1 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (99-for-255)
- Evan Fournier: 14.5 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (166-for-419)
- Mitchell Robinson: 8.5 PTS, 8.8 REB, 1.6 BLK, 76.4 FG%
Nets Team Leaders
- Kevin Durant: 29.3 PTS, 7.4 REB, 5.8 AST, 52.0 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (67-for-180)
- LaMarcus Aldridge: 13.6 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 56.0 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (12-for-38)
- Blake Griffin: 6.8 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 23.0 3PT% (29-for-126)
- Cameron Thomas: 9.3 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 27.2 3PT% (37-for-136)
- James Johnson: 5.7 PTS, 48.8 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (14-for-52)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.