Two hot teams meet when the Memphis Grizzlies (41-18) host the Portland Trail Blazers (24-34) on Wednesday, February 16, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The Trail Blazers are 11.5-point underdogs and will try to keep their six-game win streak intact against the Grizzlies, winners of six straight. The point total in the matchup is set at 227.5.
Grizzlies vs. Trail Blazers Predictions
Grizzlies vs. Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Grizzlies vs. Trail Blazers Last 10 Games
- Memphis has a 9-1 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- Memphis and its opponents have hit the over in eight of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Grizzlies games averaged 226.0 total points, 1.5 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Grizzlies have a points-per-game average 10.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Portland has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Portland’s past 10 outings saw four hit the over.
- The Trail Blazers’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 223.1 points scored. That’s 4.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Trail Blazers’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 105.3, 2.6 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Grizzlies vs. Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Memphis has covered the spread in a game 40 times this season (40-19-0).
- The Grizzlies are a perfect 3-0 ATS when playing as at least 11.5-point favorites.
- Memphis games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 32 times this season.
- The Grizzlies make 46.0% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.3 percentage points lower than the Trail Blazers have allowed to their opponents (47.3%).
- Memphis has a 23-2 record against the spread and a 24-1 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 47.3% from the field.
- Portland has covered the spread 24 times over 58 games with a set spread.
- The Trail Blazers have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 11.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Portland have hit the over 28 times this season.
- The Trail Blazers are shooting 44.8% from the field, 0.4% lower than the 45.2% the Grizzlies’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Portland has a 15-13-1 record against the spread and a 17-12 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 45.2% from the field.
Grizzlies vs. Trail Blazers Over/Under Trends
- This season, 28 of Memphis’ 59 games have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 227.5 points.
- In Portland’s 58 games this season, 19 have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s point total of 227.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 221.6 points per game, 5.9 points fewer than the point total of 227.5 for this matchup.
- The 220.6 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 6.9 fewer than the 227.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Grizzlies games is 5.8 points fewer than the over/under of 227.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 6.6 points separates this matchup’s over/under (227.5 points) and the average total points bet in Trail Blazers’ games (220.9 points) this season.
Grizzlies Team Leaders
- Ja Morant: 26.4 PTS, 6.8 AST, 1.2 STL, 49.3 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (68-for-203)
- Jaren Jackson Jr.: 16.9 PTS, 2.2 BLK, 41.8 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (103-for-320)
- Desmond Bane: 17.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.0 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (155-for-375)
- Steven Adams: 7.1 PTS, 9.7 REB, 55.0 FG%
- De’Anthony Melton: 10.0 PTS, 1.6 STL, 38.6 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (80-for-237)
Trail Blazers Team Leaders
- Jusuf Nurkic: 14.7 PTS, 11.1 REB, 1.1 STL, 53.0 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (14-for-54)
- Anfernee Simons: 16.7 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (157-for-395)
- Nassir Little: 9.8 PTS, 46.0 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (51-for-154)
- CJ Elleby: 4.4 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (18-for-59)
- Trendon Watford: 4.6 PTS, 58.7 FG%
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.