The Memphis Grizzlies (40-18) are 3.5-point favorites as they try to continue a five-game winning streak when they visit the New Orleans Pelicans (23-34) on Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at Smoothie King Center. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 227.5.
Grizzlies vs. Pelicans Predictions
Grizzlies vs. Pelicans Betting Odds
Grizzlies vs. Pelicans Last 10 Games
- Memphis covered the spread eight times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Memphis’ last 10 contests saw seven hit the over.
- The last 10 Grizzlies games averaged 225.2 total points, 2.3 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Grizzlies’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 7.3 points higher than their season-long average.
- New Orleans is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Twice in those 10 games, the final combined score has exceeded the set total.
- The last 10 Pelicans games averaged 220.3 total points, 7.2 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Pelicans’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 107.7, 1.6 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Grizzlies vs. Pelicans Betting Trends
- Memphis has covered the spread in a matchup 39 times this season (39-19-0).
- In games this season when favored by 3.5 points or more, the Grizzlies have gone 17-9 against the spread.
- Games involving Memphis have hit the over 31 times this season.
- The Grizzlies are shooting 45.9% from the field this season, 0.5 percentage points lower than the 46.4% the Pelicans allow to opponents.
- Memphis is 26-2 against the spread and 27-1 overall when it shoots better than 46.4% from the field.
- New Orleans has compiled a 29-28-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Pelicans have gone 19-20 against the spread.
- This year, New Orleans’ games have hit the over 23 times.
- The Pelicans have shot at a 44.5% clip from the field this season, 0.6 percentage points below the 45.1% shooting opponents of the Grizzlies have averaged.
- New Orleans is 16-5 against the spread and 13-8 overall when it shoots higher than 45.1% from the field.
Grizzlies vs. Pelicans Over/Under Trends
- This season, 27 of Memphis’ 58 games have gone over Tuesday’s total of 227.5 points.
- This season, 14 of New Orleans’ games have finished with a combined score higher than 227.5 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 227.5 is 7.8 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Grizzlies (113.6 points per game) and the Pelicans (106.1 points per game).
- The 217.8 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 9.7 fewer than the 227.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Grizzlies games is 5.9 points fewer than the over/under of 227.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 10.4 points more than the average over/under in Pelicans’ games this season (217.1 points).
Grizzlies Team Leaders
- Ja Morant: 26.4 PTS, 6.8 AST, 1.2 STL, 49.3 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (68-for-203)
- Jaren Jackson Jr.: 16.8 PTS, 2.2 BLK, 41.8 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (100-for-311)
- Desmond Bane: 17.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.3 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (153-for-369)
- Steven Adams: 7.0 PTS, 9.6 REB, 54.1 FG%
- De’Anthony Melton: 9.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 38.4 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (80-for-234)
Pelicans Team Leaders
- Jonas Valančiūnas: 18.0 PTS, 11.5 REB, 53.5 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (46-for-116)
- Brandon Ingram: 22.4 PTS, 5.3 AST, 45.2 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (65-for-191)
- Devonte’ Graham: 13.2 PTS, 35.9 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (150-for-437)
- Herbert Jones: 9.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 50.0 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (38-for-104)
- Jaxson Hayes: 8.4 PTS, 63.7 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (7-for-26)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.