The Detroit Pistons (12-44) visit the Washington Wizards (25-30) after losing five straight road games. The Wizards are favored by 4.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, February 14, 2022.
Wizards vs. Pistons Predictions
Wizards vs. Pistons Betting Odds
Wizards vs. Pistons Last 10 Games
- Washington covered the spread once in its last 10 matchups while putting together a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Washington games has gone over the set total four times.
- In the last 10 games, the Wizards are scoring 6.0 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Detroit covered the spread three times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- Detroit’s last 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The Pistons’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 105.1, 2.6 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Wizards vs. Pistons Betting Trends
- Washington is 20-35-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wizards are just 2-9 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Washington have hit the over 28 times this season.
- The Wizards make 46.3% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.2 percentage points lower than the Pistons have allowed to their opponents (47.5%).
- Washington has a 13-12 record against the spread and a 16-9 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 47.5% from the field.
- Detroit has put together a record of 26-30-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, the Pistons have an ATS record of 23-24.
- This year, 28 of Detroit’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Pistons are shooting 42.1% from the field, 3.7% lower than the 45.8% the Wizards’ opponents have shot this season.
- Detroit has compiled a 10-5 record against the spread and a 7-8 straight up record in games it shoots over 45.8% from the field.
Wizards Team Leaders
- Kyle Kuzma: 16.2 PTS, 8.7 REB, 45.5 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (95-for-286)
- Bradley Beal: 23.2 PTS, 6.6 AST, 45.1 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (63-for-210)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope: 11.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.7 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (98-for-267)
- Daniel Gafford: 8.9 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 67.8 FG%
- Deni Avdija: 7.4 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (47-for-155)
Pistons Team Leaders
- Saddiq Bey: 15.7 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (140-for-413)
- Cade Cunningham: 15.7 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.3 STL, 39.7 FG%, 33.0 3PT% (86-for-261)
- Isaiah Stewart: 8.2 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.2 BLK, 52.1 FG%, 12.5 3PT% (3-for-24)
- Hamidou Diallo: 11.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 50.0 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (20-for-82)
- Cory Joseph: 8.1 PTS, 45.0 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (45-for-106)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.