The Denver Nuggets (31-25) host the Orlando Magic (13-45) in a matchup of Northwest Division teams at Ball Arena, starting at 9:00 PM ET on Monday, February 14, 2022. The Magic are 11-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season.
Nuggets vs. Magic Predictions
Nuggets vs. Magic Betting Odds
Nuggets vs. Magic Last 10 Games
- Denver covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Denver games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The Nuggets’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 7.2 points higher than their season-long average.
- Orlando has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Orlando games have exceeded the set total six times.
- The Magic’s per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 108.0, 4.9 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Nuggets vs. Magic Betting Trends
- Denver has registered a 25-30-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 11-point favorites or more, the Nuggets have an ATS record of 1-2.
- Games involving Denver have hit the over 30 times this season.
- The Nuggets are shooting 47.3% from the field this season, 1.4 percentage points higher than the 45.9% the Magic allow to opponents.
- Denver is 21-12 against the spread and 23-10 overall when it shoots better than 45.9% from the field.
- Orlando has registered a 25-33-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Magic are 7-9 ATS when playing as at least 11-point underdogs.
- Games involving Orlando have hit the over 30 times this season.
- The Magic’s 43.3% shooting percentage from the field this season is 3.2 percentage points lower than the Nuggets have given up to their opponents (46.5%).
- This season, Orlando has a 9-6 record against the spread and a 7-8 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 46.5% from the field.
Nuggets Team Leaders
- Nikola Jokic: 25.8 PTS, 13.7 REB, 7.9 AST, 1.4 STL, 57.6 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (78-for-212)
- Will Barton: 15.4 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (114-for-302)
- Aaron Gordon: 14.7 PTS, 51.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (60-for-180)
- Monte Morris: 12.6 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (82-for-220)
- Jeff Green: 10.4 PTS, 51.1 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (40-for-122)
Magic Team Leaders
- Franz Wagner: 15.5 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (73-for-203)
- Wendell Carter Jr.: 13.9 PTS, 10.2 REB, 50.5 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (56-for-176)
- Cole Anthony: 17.8 PTS, 6.0 AST, 39.5 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (97-for-287)
- Mohamed Bamba: 10.1 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.9 BLK, 47.0 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (61-for-174)
- Chuma Okeke: 8.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38.5 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (68-for-219)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.