Celtics vs. Hawks Predictions
Celtics vs. Hawks Betting Odds
Celtics vs. Hawks Last 10 Games
- Boston is 9-1 overall and 6-3-1 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final combined score of the past 10 Celtics games has exceeded the set total two times.
- The Celtics’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 4.6 points higher than their season-long average.
- Atlanta covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Atlanta games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The Hawks’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 115.7, 3.7 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Celtics vs. Hawks Betting Trends
- Boston has put together a 28-27-2 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 6 points or more, the Celtics have gone 10-10-1 against the spread.
- Games involving Boston have hit the over 23 times this season.
- This season, the Celtics have a 45.1% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.6% lower than the 46.7% of shots the Hawks’ opponents have hit.
- Boston has a 16-4-1 record against the spread and a 16-5 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.7% from the field.
- Atlanta has put together a record of 24-31-0 against the spread this season.
- The Hawks have an ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- Atlanta’s games have gone over the total 30 times this year.
- The Hawks are shooting 46.8% from the field, 3.6% higher than the 43.2% the Celtics’ opponents have shot this season.
- Atlanta has compiled a 24-19 record against the spread and a 25-18 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 43.2% from the field.
Celtics Team Leaders
- Jayson Tatum: 25.5 PTS, 8.4 REB, 43.1 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (144-for-444)
- Jaylen Brown: 23.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.6 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (112-for-327)
- Robert Williams III: 10.0 PTS, 9.6 REB, 2.2 BLK, 73.0 FG%
- Al Horford: 10.0 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.3 BLK, 43.4 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (56-for-192)
- Marcus Smart: 11.8 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.9 STL, 41.3 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (73-for-231)
Hawks Team Leaders
- Trae Young: 27.6 PTS, 9.4 AST, 45.7 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (146-for-388)
- John Collins: 16.8 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.1 BLK, 53.7 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (62-for-160)
- Clint Capela: 10.9 PTS, 12.1 REB, 1.3 BLK, 58.6 FG%
- Kevin Huerter: 11.6 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (91-for-246)
- Danilo Gallinari: 10.4 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (69-for-176)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.