The Toronto Raptors (31-23) are 3.5-point favorites as they attempt to extend a four-game home winning streak when they take on the Denver Nuggets (30-25) on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at Scotiabank Arena. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET. The over/under is 222.5 in the matchup.
Raptors vs. Nuggets Predictions
Raptors vs. Nuggets Betting Odds
Raptors vs. Nuggets Last 10 Games
- Toronto covered the spread nine times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Toronto’s last 10 outings saw seven hit the over.
- The past 10 Raptors games averaged 5.7 fewer points (216.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Raptors have a points-per-game average 10.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Denver has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Denver games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 Nuggets games averaged 222.5 points, equal to this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Nuggets have a 116.8 points-per-game average, 7.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
Raptors vs. Nuggets Betting Trends
- Toronto is 32-21-1 against the spread this season.
- The Raptors have an ATS record of 9-7 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Toronto’s games have gone over the total 31 times this season.
- The Raptors are shooting 44.4% from the field this season, 2.1 percentage points lower than the 46.5% the Nuggets allow to opponents.
- Toronto is 14-5 against the spread and 15-4 overall when it shoots higher than 46.5% from the field.
- Denver has covered the spread 24 times this season (24-30-1).
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this year, the Nuggets went 5-6-1 against the spread.
- Games involving Denver have hit the over 30 times this year.
- This season, Denver has a 20-12 record against the spread and a 22-10 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 45.9% from the field.
Raptors vs. Nuggets Over/Under Trends
- This season, Toronto and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 222.5 points 19 times.
- This season, 23 of Denver’s games have ended with a score higher than 222.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 218.6 points per game, 3.9 points fewer than the total of 222.5 for this game.
- The 214.5 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 8.0 fewer than the 222.5 total in this contest.
- The Raptors have seen a 214.0 average over/under in their games this season, 8.5 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Nuggets games have an over/under of 217.0 points this season, 5.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Raptors Team Leaders
- Fred VanVleet: 21.6 PTS, 7.1 AST, 1.7 STL, 41.8 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (191-for-481)
- Pascal Siakam: 21.8 PTS, 8.7 REB, 5.2 AST, 1.3 STL, 49.3 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (45-for-128)
- Scottie Barnes: 14.7 PTS, 7.7 REB, 47.4 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (40-for-125)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 18.8 PTS, 2.0 STL, 43.7 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (145-for-360)
- OG Anunoby: 18.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 44.4 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (98-for-273)
Nuggets Team Leaders
- Nikola Jokic: 25.3 PTS, 13.4 REB, 7.7 AST, 1.4 STL, 57.8 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (75-for-200)
- Will Barton: 15.2 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (110-for-293)
- Aaron Gordon: 14.4 PTS, 52.0 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (58-for-172)
- Monte Morris: 12.6 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (82-for-220)
- Jeff Green: 10.1 PTS, 51.4 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (36-for-112)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.