The Phoenix Suns (45-10) are big, 15.5-point favorites as they try to extend a four-game winning streak when they host the Orlando Magic (13-44) on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at Footprint Center. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 225.5.
Suns vs. Magic Predictions
Suns vs. Magic Betting Odds
Suns vs. Magic Last 10 Games
- Phoenix covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Phoenix games has exceeded the set total seven times.
- The Suns’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 226.1 points scored. That’s 0.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Suns’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 3.9 points higher than their season-long average.
- Orlando is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Orlando games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 Magic games averaged 6.3 fewer points (219.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Magic have a 108.9 points-per-game average, 5.8 points above their season-long scoring average.
Suns vs. Magic Betting Trends
- Phoenix has covered the spread 31 times this season (31-24-0).
- In games they have played as 15.5-point favorites or more, the Suns have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This season, Phoenix’s games have hit the over 27 times.
- The Suns make 48.0% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.2 percentage points higher than the Magic have allowed to their opponents (45.8%).
- In games Phoenix shoots higher than 45.8% from the field, it is 22-14 against the spread and 33-3 overall.
- Orlando has covered the spread 25 times over 57 games with a set spread.
- The Magic have not covered a spread (0-1) when playing as at least 15.5-point underdogs.
- Orlando’s games have gone over the total 29 times this season.
- Orlando is 13-12 against the spread and 10-15 overall when it shoots better than 44.1% from the field.
Suns vs. Magic Over/Under Trends
- A total of 18 Phoenix games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 225.5 points.
- This season, 12 games Orlando played finished with a combined score higher than 225.5 points.
- The total for the matchup of 225.5 is 9.1 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Suns (113.3 points per game) and the Magic (103.1 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 216.5 points per game, 9.0 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Suns games is 220.5 points, 5.0 fewer than the over/under of 225.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 11.1 points more than the average over/under in Magic’s games this season (214.4 points).
Suns Team Leaders
- Chris Paul: 15.1 PTS, 10.6 AST, 1.9 STL, 48.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (57-for-171)
- Devin Booker: 25.5 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (127-for-343)
- Mikal Bridges: 13.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 52.5 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (77-for-208)
- Deandre Ayton: 16.4 PTS, 10.3 REB, 64.3 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (2-for-8)
- Cameron Johnson: 11.9 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 43.3 3PT% (130-for-300)
Magic Team Leaders
- Franz Wagner: 15.4 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (70-for-195)
- Wendell Carter Jr.: 13.4 PTS, 10.0 REB, 50.4 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (55-for-167)
- Cole Anthony: 17.4 PTS, 6.0 AST, 39.2 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (91-for-278)
- Mohamed Bamba: 9.8 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.9 BLK, 47.0 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (57-for-166)
- Gary Harris: 11.4 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (92-for-237)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.