The Memphis Grizzlies (39-18) will look to extend a four-game win streak when they visit the Charlotte Hornets (28-28) on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at Spectrum Center as 5.5-point favorites. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 234.5.
Grizzlies vs. Hornets Predictions
Grizzlies vs. Hornets Betting Odds
Grizzlies vs. Hornets Last 10 Games
- Memphis covered the spread eight times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Memphis’ last 10 contests saw seven go over the total.
- The Grizzlies’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 223.7 points scored. That’s 10.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Grizzlies have a points-per-game average 7.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Charlotte covered the spread three times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Charlotte games have surpassed the set total four times.
- The past 10 Hornets games averaged 8.5 fewer points (226.0) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Hornets have scored 1.0 fewer point per contest compared to their 113.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Grizzlies vs. Hornets Betting Trends
- Memphis is 38-19-0 against the spread this season.
- The Grizzlies are 11-3 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- This season, Memphis’ games have hit the over 30 times.
- The Grizzlies make 45.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.7 percentage points lower than the Hornets have allowed to their opponents (46.5%).
- Memphis is 25-2 against the spread and 26-1 overall when it shoots better than 46.5% from the field.
- Charlotte has put together a record of 32-25-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 5.5 points or more, the Hornets have gone 9-6 against the spread.
- This season, Charlotte’s games have hit the over 27 times out of 57 chances.
- The Hornets’ 45.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.5 percentage points higher than the Grizzlies have allowed to their opponents (45.2%).
- Charlotte is 21-8 against the spread and 20-9 overall when it shoots better than 45.2% from the field.
Grizzlies vs. Hornets Over/Under Trends
- This season, Memphis and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 234.5 points 13 times.
- There have been 22 Charlotte games that have finished with a combined score higher than 234.5 points this season.
- The Grizzlies average 113.4 points per game against the Hornets’ 113.3, totaling 7.8 points under the game’s point total of 234.5.
- The 222.8 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 11.7 fewer than the 234.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Grizzlies games is 13.2 points fewer than the over/under of 234.5 points in this contest.
- Hornets games have an over/under of 226.0 points this season, 8.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Grizzlies Team Leaders
- Ja Morant: 26.4 PTS, 6.8 AST, 1.3 STL, 49.2 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (68-for-200)
- Jaren Jackson Jr.: 16.8 PTS, 2.2 BLK, 42.1 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (96-for-299)
- Desmond Bane: 17.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.1 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (149-for-362)
- Steven Adams: 6.8 PTS, 9.6 REB, 53.4 FG%
- De’Anthony Melton: 9.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 38.5 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (79-for-232)
Hornets Team Leaders
- LaMelo Ball: 19.8 PTS, 7.1 REB, 7.5 AST, 1.6 STL, 42.3 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (126-for-349)
- Miles Bridges: 19.8 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.1 STL, 48.5 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (98-for-316)
- Terry Rozier: 18.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.0 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (140-for-382)
- Gordon Hayward: 16.1 PTS, 46.0 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (85-for-218)
- Kelly Oubre Jr.: 16.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.1 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (141-for-402)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.