The Los Angeles Lakers (26-30) are 7-point underdogs as they try to stop a five-game road slide when they visit the Golden State Warriors (41-15) on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at Chase Center. The matchup airs at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 224.
Warriors vs. Lakers Predictions
Warriors vs. Lakers Betting Odds
Warriors vs. Lakers Last 10 Games
- Golden State is 8-2 overall and 4-4-2 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Golden State games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The last 10 Warriors games averaged 221.2 total points, 2.8 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Warriors are scoring 3.4 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Los Angeles is 3-7 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Lakers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 222.1 points scored. That’s 1.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Lakers are scoring 108.7 points per game compared to their 110.9 season average.
Warriors vs. Lakers Betting Trends
- Golden State has covered the spread 29 times over 56 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 7 points or more so far this season, the Warriors have gone 12-10-2 against the spread.
- This season, 21 of Golden State’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Warriors are shooting 46.6% from the field this season, 1.0 percentage point higher than the 45.6% the Lakers allow to opponents.
- Golden State is 21-8-2 against the spread and 29-2 overall when it shoots higher than 45.6% from the field.
- Los Angeles is 25-31-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lakers have an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- This year, 32 of Los Angeles’ games have gone over the point total.
- The Lakers’ 46.6% shooting percentage from the field this season is 3.7 percentage points higher than the Warriors have given up to their opponents (42.9%).
- Los Angeles is 22-20 against the spread and 24-18 overall when it shoots higher than 42.9% from the field.
Warriors vs. Lakers Over/Under Trends
- A total of 15 Golden State games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 224 points.
- This season, 27 games Los Angeles played finished with a combined score over 224 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 224 is 2.6 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Warriors (110.5 points per game) and the Lakers (110.9 points per game).
- The 215.5 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 8.5 fewer than the 224 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Warriors games is 219.2 points, 4.8 fewer than the over/under of 224 points for this contest.
- Lakers games have an over/under of 221.8 points this season, 2.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 25.7 PTS, 6.4 AST, 1.4 STL, 42.2 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (241-for-635)
- Andrew Wiggins: 18.0 PTS, 48.3 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (116-for-279)
- Jordan Poole: 16.6 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (120-for-353)
- Kevon Looney: 6.3 PTS, 7.5 REB, 55.3 FG%
- Draymond Green: 7.9 PTS, 7.6 REB, 7.4 AST, 1.4 STL, 1.2 BLK, 53.7 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (12-for-42)
Lakers Team Leaders
- Russell Westbrook: 18.3 PTS, 7.8 REB, 7.6 AST, 1.1 STL, 43.5 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (57-for-191)
- Anthony Davis: 23.5 PTS, 10.0 REB, 1.3 STL, 2.3 BLK, 53.7 FG%, 17.2 3PT% (11-for-64)
- Malik Monk: 13.0 PTS, 47.0 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (114-for-283)
- Talen Horton-Tucker: 9.5 PTS, 41.0 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (32-for-119)
- Dwight Howard: 5.2 PTS, 62.1 FG%, 66.7 3PT% (6-for-9)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.