The Utah Jazz (34-21) are big, 12.5-point favorites as they try to build on a four-game win streak when they host the Orlando Magic (13-43) on Friday, February 11, 2022 at Vivint Arena. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 219.5.
Jazz vs. Magic Predictions
Jazz vs. Magic Betting Odds
Jazz vs. Magic Last 10 Games
- Utah is 5-5 overall and 4-5-1 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Utah games has gone over the set total three times.
- The last 10 Jazz games averaged 222.0 total points, 2.5 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Jazz are scoring 5.5 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Orlando covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Orlando games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The past 10 Magic games averaged 0.8 fewer points (218.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Magic have scored 6.4 more points per contest compared to their 103.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Jazz vs. Magic Betting Trends
- Utah has covered the spread in a game 24 times this season (24-30-1).
- The Jazz are just 2-8 ATS when playing as at least 12.5-point favorites.
- Utah’s games have gone over the total 27 times this season.
- This season, the Jazz have a 47.2% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.4% higher than the 45.8% of shots the Magic’s opponents have knocked down.
- Utah is 21-13 against the spread and 24-10 overall when it shoots higher than 45.8% from the field.
- Orlando has covered the spread 25 times over 56 games with a set spread.
- The Magic have an ATS record of 3-5 when playing as at least 12.5-point underdogs.
- Orlando’s games have gone over the total 29 times this year.
- Orlando is 9-9 against the spread and 7-11 overall when it shoots better than 45.1% from the field.
Jazz vs. Magic Over/Under Trends
- Utah and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s over/under (219.5 points) 28 times this season.
- There have been 20 Orlando games that have finished with a combined score over 219.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 216.7 points per game, 2.8 points fewer than the over/under of 219.5 for this matchup.
- The 218.2 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 1.3 fewer than the 219.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Jazz have seen a 221.1 over/under in their games this season, 1.6 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Magic games have an over/under of 214.3 points this season, 5.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Jazz Team Leaders
- Rudy Gobert: 16.0 PTS, 15.1 REB, 2.3 BLK, 70.7 FG%
- Donovan Mitchell: 25.4 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.6 STL, 45.4 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (140-for-405)
- Bojan Bogdanovic: 18.0 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (129-for-338)
- Mike Conley: 14.3 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.2 STL, 44.9 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (121-for-285)
- Jordan Clarkson: 15.5 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (134-for-418)
Magic Team Leaders
- Franz Wagner: 15.6 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (70-for-195)
- Wendell Carter Jr.: 13.7 PTS, 10.2 REB, 50.4 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (55-for-167)
- Cole Anthony: 17.8 PTS, 6.1 AST, 39.2 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (91-for-278)
- Mohamed Bamba: 10.1 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.9 BLK, 47.0 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (57-for-166)
- Gary Harris: 11.7 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (92-for-237)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.