The Houston Rockets (15-39) will attempt to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Toronto Raptors (30-23) on Thursday, February 10, 2022 at Toyota Center as 8-point underdogs. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 224 points.
Raptors vs. Rockets Predictions
Raptors vs. Rockets Betting Odds
Raptors vs. Rockets Last 10 Games
- Toronto has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Toronto games has gone over the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Raptors games averaged 215.9 total points, 8.1 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Raptors are scoring 7.5 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Houston has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Houston games have gone over the set total four times.
- The Rockets’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 230.6 points scored. That’s 6.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Rockets are scoring 108.4 points per game compared to their 108.1 season average.
Raptors vs. Rockets Betting Trends
- Toronto is 31-21-1 against the spread this season.
- The Raptors are 2-4 ATS when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- This season, 30 of Toronto’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Raptors are shooting 44.2% from the field this season, 3.7 percentage points lower than the 47.9% the Rockets allow to opponents.
- Toronto is 8-4 against the spread and 9-3 overall when it shoots better than 47.9% from the field.
- Houston is 22-31-1 against the spread this year.
- The Rockets are 10-13-1 ATS when playing as at least 8-point underdogs.
- This year, 30 of Houston’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Rockets’ 45.0% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Raptors have given up to their opponents.
- Houston is 16-7 against the spread and 13-10 overall when it shoots higher than 45.8% from the field.
Raptors vs. Rockets Over/Under Trends
- Toronto and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total (224 points) 16 times this season.
- This season, 31 games Houston played finished with a combined score higher than 224 points.
- The Raptors average 108.5 points per game against the Rockets’ 108.1, amounting to 7.4 points under the matchup’s point total of 224.
- This game’s over/under is 0.5 fewer points than the 223.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Raptors games is 10.2 points fewer than the over/under of 224 points in this matchup.
- Rockets games have an over/under of 223.5 points this season, 0.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Raptors Team Leaders
- Fred VanVleet: 21.6 PTS, 7.1 AST, 1.7 STL, 41.8 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (191-for-481)
- Pascal Siakam: 21.6 PTS, 8.9 REB, 5.2 AST, 1.3 STL, 48.7 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (44-for-124)
- Scottie Barnes: 14.8 PTS, 7.7 REB, 47.5 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (39-for-120)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 18.2 PTS, 1.9 STL, 43.1 FG%, 40.1 3PT% (139-for-347)
- OG Anunoby: 18.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 44.6 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (95-for-265)
Rockets Team Leaders
- Christian Wood: 17.7 PTS, 10.3 REB, 48.3 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (95-for-254)
- Jae’Sean Tate: 12.3 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (41-for-136)
- Eric Gordon: 14.2 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (100-for-234)
- Alperen Sengun: 8.8 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (15-for-58)
- Kenyon Martin Jr.: 8.3 PTS, 52.5 FG%, 29.0 3PT% (27-for-93)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.