The Oklahoma City Thunder (17-37) are heavy underdogs (+12.5) as they try to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Philadelphia 76ers (32-22) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, February 11, 2022 at Wells Fargo Center.
76ers vs. Thunder Predictions
76ers vs. Thunder Betting Odds
76ers vs. Thunder Last 10 Games
- Philadelphia has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Philadelphia’s last 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- Over their last 10 games, the 76ers have a points-per-game average 1.4 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Oklahoma City is 3-7 overall and 5-4-1 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Oklahoma City games have exceeded the set total five times.
- In the past 10 games, the Thunder are scoring 101.8 points per game compared to their 100.9 season average.
76ers vs. Thunder Betting Trends
- Philadelphia has put together a record of 26-27-1 against the spread this season.
- The 76ers have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 12.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Philadelphia have hit the over 22 times this season.
- The 76ers make 46.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.8 percentage points higher than the Thunder have allowed to their opponents (44.8%).
- Philadelphia has a 22-11-1 record against the spread and a 27-7 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 44.8% from the field.
- Oklahoma City has put together a record of 33-19-2 against the spread this year.
- The Thunder are 5-3 ATS when playing as at least 12.5-point underdogs.
- Oklahoma City’s games have gone over the total 23 times this season.
- The Thunder are shooting 41.8% from the field, 3.2% lower than the 45.0% the 76ers’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Oklahoma City has a 9-4 record against the spread and a 7-6 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 45.0% from the field.
76ers Team Leaders
- Joel Embiid: 29.4 PTS, 10.9 REB, 1.4 BLK, 49.8 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (54-for-151)
- Tobias Harris: 19.1 PTS, 7.3 REB, 48.8 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (54-for-156)
- Tyrese Maxey: 16.9 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (66-for-166)
- Furkan Korkmaz: 9.0 PTS, 39.0 FG%, 28.7 3PT% (62-for-216)
- Georges Niang: 9.5 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (98-for-244)
Thunder Team Leaders
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: 22.7 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.1 STL, 42.4 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (67-for-241)
- Josh Giddey: 12.1 PTS, 7.6 REB, 6.2 AST, 41.6 FG%, 25.3 3PT% (50-for-198)
- Luguentz Dort: 17.0 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (124-for-374)
- Darius Bazley: 9.5 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 40.1 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (50-for-171)
- Kenrich Williams: 7.2 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (40-for-114)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.