A pair of streaking teams hit the court when the Miami Heat (35-20) visit the New Orleans Pelicans (22-32) on Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The Heat are 5-point favorites and put their three-game win streak on the line against the Pelicans, winners of four straight. The point total is 216.5 in the matchup.
Heat vs. Pelicans Predictions
Heat vs. Pelicans Betting Odds
Heat vs. Pelicans Last 10 Games
- Miami has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Miami games has exceeded the set total seven times.
- The Heat’s last 10 games have ended with an average of 213.2 points scored. That’s 3.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Heat are scoring 2.2 points more per game compared to their season average.
- New Orleans has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 New Orleans games have gone over the set total three times.
- The Pelicans’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 217.5 points scored. That’s 1.0 more point than this contest’s over/under.
- The Pelicans’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 107.2, 1.3 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Heat vs. Pelicans Betting Trends
- Miami has compiled a 33-23-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 5 points or more, the Heat are 12-9 against the spread.
- Miami games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 34 times out of 56 chances this season.
- The Heat are shooting 46.1% from the field this season, 0.5 percentage points lower than the 46.6% the Pelicans allow to opponents.
- In games Miami shoots higher than 46.6% from the field, it is 22-6 against the spread and 23-4 overall.
- New Orleans has covered the spread 28 times this year (28-26-0).
- In games this season when an underdog by 5 points or more, the Pelicans are 12-13 against the spread.
- This season, 22 of New Orleans’ games have gone over the point total.
- The Pelicans have shot at a 44.3% clip from the field this season, the same as opponents of the Heat have averaged.
- New Orleans has compiled a 17-5 record against the spread and a 14-8 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 44.3% from the field.
Heat vs. Pelicans Over/Under Trends
- A total of 25 Miami games this season have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 216.5 points.
- In New Orleans’ 54 games this season, 23 have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s total of 216.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 214.8 points per game, 1.7 points fewer than the total of 216.5 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 213.5 points per game, 3.0 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Heat games is 4.3 points fewer than the over/under of 216.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.3 points separates the average total points bet in Pelicans’ games (216.8 points) and this game’s over/under (216.5 points).
Heat Team Leaders
- Jimmy Butler: 21.8 PTS, 6.2 AST, 1.8 STL, 49.1 FG%, 21.2 3PT% (14-for-66)
- Tyler Herro: 20.1 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (116-for-307)
- Kyle Lowry: 13.0 PTS, 8.0 AST, 1.1 STL, 41.6 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (87-for-258)
- Bam Adebayo: 18.3 PTS, 10.0 REB, 1.6 STL, 51.8 FG%
- Duncan Robinson: 11.6 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (158-for-437)
Pelicans Team Leaders
- Jonas Valančiūnas: 18.1 PTS, 11.6 REB, 52.9 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (45-for-112)
- Brandon Ingram: 22.9 PTS, 5.5 AST, 45.0 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (63-for-181)
- Devonte’ Graham: 13.6 PTS, 36.3 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (145-for-417)
- Herbert Jones: 9.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 49.6 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (35-for-97)
- Jaxson Hayes: 8.4 PTS, 62.7 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (7-for-26)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.