Karl-Anthony Towns and the Minnesota Timberwolves (29-26) are 3.5-point underdogs against DeMar DeRozan and the Chicago Bulls (34-21) Friday, February 11, 2022 at United Center. The matchup begins at 8:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 240.5.
Bulls vs. Timberwolves Predictions
Bulls vs. Timberwolves Betting Odds
Bulls vs. Timberwolves Last 10 Games
- Chicago covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Chicago and its opponents have combined to hit the over in eight of those 10 games.
- The Bulls’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 225.7 points scored. That’s 14.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Bulls have a points-per-game average 7.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Minnesota is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Minnesota’s past 10 outings saw eight hit the over.
- The last 10 Timberwolves games averaged 231.3 total points, 9.2 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Timberwolves have scored 11.0 more points per contest compared to their 112.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Bulls vs. Timberwolves Betting Trends
- Chicago has covered the spread 32 times in 55 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Bulls have an ATS record of 15-6.
- Games involving Chicago have hit the over 31 times this season.
- This season, the Bulls have a 48.0% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.6% higher than the 45.4% of shots the Timberwolves’ opponents have knocked down.
- Chicago has a 24-10 record against the spread and a 24-10 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 45.4% from the field.
- Minnesota has covered the spread 29 times over 55 games with a set spread.
- The Timberwolves are 10-8 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Minnesota’s games have gone over the total 33 times this season.
- Minnesota has compiled a 17-2 record against the spread and a 17-2 straight up record in games it shoots over 46.6% from the field.
Bulls vs. Timberwolves Over/Under Trends
- This season, Chicago games have hit the over on this matchup’s 240.5-point over/under 12 times.
- A total of 14 of Minnesota’s games ended with a combined score higher than 240.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 224.9 points per game, 15.6 points fewer than the over/under of 240.5 for this contest.
- This matchup’s point total is 19.1 fewer points than the 221.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Bulls games is 21.1 points fewer than the over/under of 240.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 17.7 points more than the average over/under in Timberwolves’ games this season (222.8 points).
Bulls Team Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan: 27.4 PTS, 5.1 AST, 51.0 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (33-for-96)
- Nikola Vucevic: 17.5 PTS, 11.6 REB, 1.2 BLK, 46.6 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (76-for-231)
- Zach LaVine: 24.9 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (134-for-332)
- Lonzo Ball: 13.0 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.8 STL, 42.3 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (110-for-260)
- Ayo Dosunmu: 7.8 PTS, 51.7 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (45-for-110)
Timberwolves Team Leaders
- Karl-Anthony Towns: 24.3 PTS, 9.5 REB, 1.2 BLK, 52.1 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (102-for-251)
- Anthony Edwards: 22.0 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.6 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (152-for-426)
- D’Angelo Russell: 19.0 PTS, 7.0 AST, 41.2 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (124-for-351)
- Jarred Vanderbilt: 7.3 PTS, 9.0 REB, 1.5 STL, 59.2 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (2-for-11)
- Malik Beasley: 12.3 PTS, 38.0 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (163-for-455)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.