The Brooklyn Nets (29-26) are 4.5-point favorites as they try to end a seven-game road losing streak when they visit the Miami Heat (36-20) on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at FTX Arena. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 218.5.
Nets vs. Heat Predictions
Nets vs. Heat Betting Odds
Nets vs. Heat Last 10 Games
- Brooklyn covered the spread twice in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 0-10 record straight-up in those games.
- Brooklyn’s past 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The last 10 Nets games averaged 225.7 total points, 7.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Nets have scored 4.3 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Miami has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Miami and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Heat games averaged 213.8 total points, 4.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Heat have scored 2.1 more points per contest compared to their 108.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Nets vs. Heat Betting Trends
- Brooklyn is 21-34-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point favorites or more, the Nets have an ATS record of 8-18.
- Brooklyn’s games have gone over the total 27 times this season.
- This season, the Nets have a 46.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.5% higher than the 44.3% of shots the Heat’s opponents have made.
- In games Brooklyn shoots better than 44.3% from the field, it is 19-20 against the spread and 28-11 overall.
- Miami is 34-23-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 4.5 points or more, the Heat are 7-3 against the spread.
- Miami games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 34 times out of 57 chances this season.
- The Heat are shooting 46.1% from the field, 1.2% higher than the 44.9% the Nets’ opponents have shot this season.
- Miami is 28-8 against the spread and 30-5 overall when it shoots higher than 44.9% from the field.
Nets vs. Heat Over/Under Trends
- This season, Brooklyn games have hit the over on this matchup’s 218.5-point over/under 33 times.
- This season, 22 games Miami played finished with a combined score higher than 218.5 points.
- The over/under for the game of 218.5 is 1.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Nets (110.9 points per game) and the Heat (108.9 points per game).
- The 215.3 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 3.2 fewer than the 218.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Nets have seen a 221.9 over/under in their games this season, 3.4 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Heat games have an over/under of 212.3 points this season, 6.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Nets Team Leaders
- Kevin Durant: 29.3 PTS, 7.4 REB, 5.8 AST, 52.0 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (67-for-180)
- Patty Mills: 13.4 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (173-for-408)
- LaMarcus Aldridge: 13.4 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 55.5 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (12-for-38)
- Blake Griffin: 6.6 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 23.0 3PT% (28-for-122)
- Bruce Brown: 5.9 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (11-for-37)
Heat Team Leaders
- Jimmy Butler: 21.2 PTS, 6.0 AST, 1.8 STL, 49.1 FG%, 21.2 3PT% (14-for-66)
- Kyle Lowry: 12.7 PTS, 7.9 AST, 1.1 STL, 41.6 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (87-for-258)
- Duncan Robinson: 11.4 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (158-for-437)
- PJ Tucker: 8.3 PTS, 50.3 FG%, 46.9 3PT% (69-for-147)
- Gabe Vincent: 9.2 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (89-for-227)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.