Two of the NBA’s best scorers take the court when Jayson Tatum (seventh, 25.5 PPG) and the Boston Celtics (31-25) host Nikola Jokic (sixth, 25.8 PPG) and the Denver Nuggets (30-24) on Friday, February 11, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The Celtics are 4.5-point favorites. The point total in the matchup is set at 218.
Celtics vs. Nuggets Predictions
Celtics vs. Nuggets Betting Odds
Celtics vs. Nuggets Last 10 Games
- Boston has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Boston and its opponents have hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Celtics games averaged 215.7 total points, 2.3 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Celtics have a points-per-game average 4.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Denver is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Denver and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Nuggets’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 222.4 points scored. That’s 4.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Nuggets are scoring 118.3 points per game compared to their 109.7 season average.
Celtics vs. Nuggets Betting Trends
- Boston has covered the spread 28 times in 56 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 4.5 points or more so far this season, the Celtics went 13-13 against the spread.
- Boston’s games have gone over the total 23 times this season.
- The Celtics are shooting 45.2% from the field this season, 1.4 percentage points lower than the 46.6% the Nuggets allow to opponents.
- Boston has a 17-4-1 record against the spread and a 17-5 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.6% from the field.
- Denver has covered the spread 24 times this year (24-30-0).
- In games they have played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, the Nuggets have an ATS record of 4-6.
- Games involving Denver have hit the over 30 times this season.
- The Nuggets’ 47.4% shooting percentage from the field this season is 4.2 percentage points higher than the Celtics have allowed to their opponents (43.2%).
- Denver has compiled a 21-18 record against the spread and a 23-16 straight up record in games it shoots above 43.2% from the field.
Celtics vs. Nuggets Over/Under Trends
- This season, Boston and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s over/under of 218 points 21 times.
- This season, 30 of Denver’s games have ended with a score higher than 218 points.
- The Celtics average 108.4 points per game against the Nuggets’ 109.7, totaling 0.1 points over the matchup’s over/under of 218.
- These two teams give up a combined 211.4 points per game, 6.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Celtics games is 4.1 points fewer than the over/under of 218 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 1.1 points separates this contest’s over/under (218 points) and the average total points bet in Nuggets’ games (216.9 points) this season.
Celtics Team Leaders
- Jayson Tatum: 25.5 PTS, 8.4 REB, 43.1 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (143-for-436)
- Jaylen Brown: 23.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.1 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (112-for-321)
- Robert Williams III: 9.8 PTS, 9.5 REB, 2.2 BLK, 73.7 FG%
- Al Horford: 10.0 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.3 BLK, 43.5 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (55-for-188)
- Marcus Smart: 11.5 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.8 STL, 41.4 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (71-for-225)
Nuggets Team Leaders
- Nikola Jokic: 25.8 PTS, 13.6 REB, 7.9 AST, 1.4 STL, 57.8 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (75-for-200)
- Will Barton: 15.6 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (110-for-293)
- Aaron Gordon: 14.7 PTS, 52.0 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (58-for-172)
- Monte Morris: 12.6 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (82-for-220)
- Jeff Green: 10.3 PTS, 51.4 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (36-for-112)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.