The Charlotte Hornets (28-27) will attempt to break a five-game losing streak when they host the Chicago Bulls (33-21) on Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at Spectrum Center as only 2-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 236.5.
Bulls vs. Hornets Predictions
Bulls vs. Hornets Betting Odds
Bulls vs. Hornets Last 10 Games
- Chicago covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Chicago games has exceeded the set total eight times.
- The last 10 Bulls games averaged 223.5 total points, 13.0 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Bulls are scoring 5.1 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Charlotte covered the spread three times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Charlotte and its opponents have hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Hornets games averaged 11.2 fewer points (225.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Hornets have a 108.5 points-per-game average, 4.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
Bulls vs. Hornets Betting Trends
- Chicago is 31-23-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2-point favorites or more, the Bulls have an ATS record of 20-8.
- This season, 31 of Chicago’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Bulls make 47.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.5 percentage points higher than the Hornets have allowed to their opponents (46.3%).
- In games Chicago shoots higher than 46.3% from the field, it is 23-7 against the spread and 22-8 overall.
- Charlotte has covered the spread 31 times this season (31-24-0).
- The Hornets are 19-11 ATS when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- This year, Charlotte’s games have hit the over 26 times.
- Charlotte is 17-5 against the spread and 16-6 overall when it shoots higher than 46.7% from the field.
Bulls vs. Hornets Over/Under Trends
- Chicago and its opponents have combined to go over Wednesday’s over/under of 236.5 points 15 times this season.
- This season, 20 games Charlotte played finished with a combined score over 236.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 225.1 points per game, 11.4 points fewer than the point total of 236.5 for this game.
- This game’s total is 12.1 fewer points than the 224.4 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Bulls have seen a 219.0 average over/under in their games this season, 17.5 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 10.8 points more than the average over/under in Hornets’ games this season (225.7 points).
Bulls Team Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan: 27.2 PTS, 5.1 AST, 50.6 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (30-for-92)
- Nikola Vucevic: 17.5 PTS, 11.6 REB, 1.2 BLK, 46.2 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (76-for-231)
- Zach LaVine: 24.8 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 40.1 3PT% (129-for-322)
- Lonzo Ball: 13.0 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.8 STL, 42.3 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (110-for-260)
- Ayo Dosunmu: 7.8 PTS, 51.7 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (45-for-110)
Hornets Team Leaders
- LaMelo Ball: 19.5 PTS, 7.1 REB, 7.5 AST, 1.5 STL, 42.1 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (121-for-339)
- Miles Bridges: 19.8 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.1 STL, 48.6 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (96-for-308)
- Terry Rozier: 18.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.2 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (138-for-371)
- Gordon Hayward: 16.1 PTS, 46.0 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (85-for-218)
- Kelly Oubre Jr.: 16.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.2 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (138-for-393)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.