Two of the league’s top scorers square off when Joel Embiid (first, 29.3 PPG) and the Philadelphia 76ers (32-21) host Devin Booker (11th, 24.7 PPG) and the Phoenix Suns (43-10) on Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The 76ers are 2-point favorites. The matchup has a point total of 216.5.
76ers vs. Suns Predictions
76ers vs. Suns Betting Odds
76ers vs. Suns Last 10 Games
- Philadelphia is 7-3 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 76ers games averaged 215.4 total points, 1.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the 76ers have scored 2.8 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Phoenix has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Phoenix games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The Suns’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 224.5 points scored. That’s 8.0 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Suns have a 114.9 points-per-game average, 1.9 points above their season-long scoring average.
76ers vs. Suns Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 26-26-1 against the spread this season.
- The 76ers are 14-15 ATS when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- Philadelphia games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 21 times this season.
- This season, the 76ers have a 46.6% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.6% higher than the 44.0% of shots the Suns’ opponents have knocked down.
- Philadelphia is 23-13-1 against the spread and 29-8 overall when it shoots better than 44.0% from the field.
- Phoenix has gone 29-24-0 against the spread this year.
- The Suns have not covered a spread when they are at least 2-point underdogs (0-2).
- Phoenix’s games have gone over the total 25 times this year.
- The Suns’ 47.9% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.9 percentage points higher than the 76ers have given up to their opponents (45.0%).
- Phoenix is 23-17 against the spread and 35-5 overall when it shoots higher than 45.0% from the field.
76ers vs. Suns Over/Under Trends
- This season, Philadelphia games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 216.5-point total 20 times.
- This season, 27 games Phoenix played finished with a combined score over 216.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 220.8 points per game, 4.3 points more than the over/under of 216.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 210.9 points per game, 5.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for 76ers games is 215.1 points, 1.4 fewer than the over/under of 216.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 3.8 points separates the average total points bet in Suns’ games (220.3 points) and this game’s over/under (216.5 points).
76ers Team Leaders
- Joel Embiid: 29.3 PTS, 10.9 REB, 1.5 BLK, 49.7 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (52-for-143)
- Tobias Harris: 18.9 PTS, 7.3 REB, 48.2 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (52-for-152)
- Tyrese Maxey: 16.9 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (66-for-162)
- Seth Curry: 15.3 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (99-for-244)
- Andre Drummond: 6.1 PTS, 8.9 REB, 1.1 STL, 53.8 FG%
Suns Team Leaders
- Chris Paul: 14.6 PTS, 10.2 AST, 1.8 STL, 48.9 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (55-for-164)
- Devin Booker: 24.7 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (117-for-317)
- Mikal Bridges: 12.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 52.0 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (72-for-192)
- Cameron Johnson: 11.8 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 43.7 3PT% (124-for-284)
- JaVale McGee: 9.6 PTS, 66.0 FG%
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.