The Minnesota Timberwolves (28-25) are favored (-3) to extend a four-game winning streak when they visit the Sacramento Kings (20-35) at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at Golden 1 Center.
Timberwolves vs. Kings Predictions
Timberwolves vs. Kings Betting Odds
Timberwolves vs. Kings Last 10 Games
- Minnesota covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Minnesota’s last 10 games saw eight hit the over.
- Over their past 10 games, the Timberwolves have a points-per-game average 9.6 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Sacramento covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Sacramento and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Kings’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 108.5, 1.0 point lower than their season-long per-game average.
Timberwolves vs. Kings Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 28-25-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 3 points or more so far this season, the Timberwolves went 9-8 against the spread.
- This season, 31 of Minnesota’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Timberwolves make 44.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.9 percentage points lower than the Kings have allowed to their opponents (47.5%).
- In games Minnesota shoots higher than 47.5% from the field, it is 14-2 against the spread and 14-2 overall.
- Sacramento has covered the spread 25 times this season (25-30-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 3 points or more so far this season, the Kings went 14-16 against the spread.
- This year, 27 of Sacramento’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Kings have shot at a 45.4% clip from the field this season, 0.2 percentage points greater than the 45.2% shooting opponents of the Timberwolves have averaged.
- Sacramento is 17-5 against the spread and 15-7 overall when it shoots better than 45.2% from the field.
Timberwolves Team Leaders
- Karl-Anthony Towns: 24.3 PTS, 9.6 REB, 1.2 BLK, 51.8 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (99-for-244)
- Anthony Edwards: 22.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 44.1 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (149-for-414)
- D’Angelo Russell: 18.9 PTS, 6.9 AST, 40.9 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (117-for-331)
- Jarred Vanderbilt: 7.2 PTS, 8.9 REB, 1.6 STL, 59.0 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (2-for-11)
- Malik Beasley: 12.3 PTS, 37.8 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (155-for-440)
Kings Team Leaders
- Tyrese Haliburton: 14.3 PTS, 7.4 AST, 1.7 STL, 45.7 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (104-for-252)
- De’Aaron Fox: 21.0 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.8 FG%, 24.8 3PT% (39-for-157)
- Harrison Barnes: 16.8 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (101-for-249)
- Buddy Hield: 14.4 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (182-for-495)
- Davion Mitchell: 10.3 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (65-for-206)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.