The New York Knicks (24-29) are underdogs (by 7.5 points) to break a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Utah Jazz (32-21) on Monday, February 7, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 213.5 points.
Jazz vs. Knicks Predictions
Jazz vs. Knicks Betting Odds
Jazz vs. Knicks Last 10 Games
- Utah is 2-7-1 against the spread in its last 10 games, and has a 3-7 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The final score of the past 10 Utah games has surpassed the set total three times.
- The Jazz’s last 10 games have ended with an average of 223.5 points scored. That’s 10.0 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Jazz’s per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 7.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- New York covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 New York games have gone over the set total six times.
- The last 10 Knicks games averaged 211.1 total points, 2.4 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Knicks are scoring 103.4 points per game compared to their 104.4 season average.
Jazz vs. Knicks Betting Trends
- Utah is 22-30-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 7.5 points or more so far this season, the Jazz have gone 11-17 against the spread.
- Utah’s games have gone over the total 27 times this season.
- The Jazz are shooting 47.3% from the field this season, 3.2 percentage points higher than the 44.1% the Knicks allow to opponents.
- Utah has a 20-19 record against the spread and a 28-11 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 44.1% from the field.
- New York has covered the spread in a game 25 times this year (25-28-0).
- The Knicks are 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- New York’s games have gone over the total 24 times this season.
- This season, New York has a 13-5 record against the spread and a 12-6 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 45.4% from the field.
Jazz vs. Knicks Over/Under Trends
- A total of 36 Utah games this season have gone over Monday’s over/under of 213.5 points.
- This season, 20 of New York’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 213.5 points.
- The Jazz average 113.6 points per game against the Knicks’ 104.4, amounting to 4.5 points over the game’s point total of 213.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 212.8 points per game, 0.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Jazz games is 221.0 points, 7.5 more than the over/under of 213.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.8 points separates this game’s over/under (213.5 points) and the average total points bet in Knicks’ games (211.7 points) this season.
Jazz Team Leaders
- Rudy Gobert: 16.0 PTS, 15.1 REB, 2.3 BLK, 70.7 FG%
- Donovan Mitchell: 25.5 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.6 STL, 45.5 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (134-for-385)
- Bojan Bogdanovic: 17.9 PTS, 46.0 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (124-for-324)
- Mike Conley: 14.3 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.5 FG%, 43.1 3PT% (115-for-267)
- Jordan Clarkson: 15.5 PTS, 40.0 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (129-for-399)
Knicks Team Leaders
- Julius Randle: 18.7 PTS, 10.0 REB, 5.1 AST, 41.6 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (83-for-271)
- RJ Barrett: 17.9 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (91-for-258)
- Alec Burks: 11.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.2 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (94-for-237)
- Mitchell Robinson: 8.4 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.6 BLK, 78.3 FG%
- Evan Fournier: 14.1 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (146-for-365)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.