Suns vs. Bulls Predictions
Suns vs. Bulls Betting Odds
Suns vs. Bulls Last 10 Games
- Phoenix covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Phoenix and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The Suns’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 1.6 points higher than their season-long average.
- Chicago has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Chicago’s past 10 contests saw seven hit the over.
- During the past 10 games, the Bulls are scoring 113.5 points per game compared to their 111.7 season average.
Suns vs. Bulls Betting Trends
- Phoenix has covered the spread 29 times over 52 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Suns have an ATS record of 16-16.
- This season, Phoenix’s games have hit the over 24 times.
- The Suns are shooting 47.8% from the field this season, 1.4 percentage points higher than the 46.4% the Bulls allow to opponents.
- In games Phoenix shoots better than 46.4% from the field, it is 20-12 against the spread and 29-3 overall.
- Chicago is 30-23-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point underdogs or more, the Bulls have an ATS record of 2-2.
- This year, Chicago’s games have hit the over 30 times out of 53 chances.
- The Bulls are shooting 47.8% from the field, 3.8% higher than the 44.0% the Suns’ opponents have shot this season.
- Chicago has compiled a 25-10 record against the spread and a 26-9 straight up record in games it shoots over 44.0% from the field.
Suns Team Leaders
- Chris Paul: 14.9 PTS, 10.4 AST, 1.9 STL, 48.9 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (55-for-164)
- Devin Booker: 25.2 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (117-for-317)
- Mikal Bridges: 12.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 52.0 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (72-for-192)
- Deandre Ayton: 16.4 PTS, 10.5 REB, 63.5 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (2-for-8)
- Cameron Johnson: 12.1 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 43.7 3PT% (124-for-284)
Bulls Team Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan: 26.1 PTS, 5.0 AST, 50.1 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (30-for-89)
- Nikola Vucevic: 17.1 PTS, 11.4 REB, 1.2 BLK, 46.4 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (74-for-221)
- Zach LaVine: 24.7 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (125-for-315)
- Ayo Dosunmu: 7.8 PTS, 53.0 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (44-for-103)
- Troy Brown Jr.: 4.7 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (28-for-84)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.