The Golden State Warriors (40-13) are heavy, 11.5-point favorites as they try to extend an eight-game winning streak when they visit the Oklahoma City Thunder (17-35) on Monday, February 7, 2022 at Paycom Center. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 213.5.
Warriors vs. Thunder Predictions
Warriors vs. Thunder Betting Odds
Warriors vs. Thunder Last 10 Games
- Golden State is 9-1 overall and 5-4-1 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Golden State’s last 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The Warriors’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 222.3 points scored. That’s 8.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Warriors’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 4.5 points higher than their season-long average.
- Oklahoma City has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Oklahoma City and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Thunder’s last 10 outings have ended with an average of 215.0 points scored. That’s 1.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Thunder have scored 1.0 more point per contest compared to their 101.0 PPG season-long scoring average.
Warriors vs. Thunder Betting Trends
- Golden State has registered a 29-22-2 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 11.5-point favorites or more, the Warriors have an ATS record of 4-4-1.
- This season, 20 of Golden State’s games have gone over the point total.
- This season, the Warriors have a 46.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.1% higher than the 44.6% of shots the Thunder’s opponents have made.
- In games Golden State shoots better than 44.6% from the field, it is 23-8-1 against the spread and 30-2 overall.
- Oklahoma City has covered the spread in a matchup 33 times this season (33-18-1).
- In games they were an underdog in by 11.5 points or more so far this year, the Thunder have gone 8-3 against the spread.
- This year, 22 of Oklahoma City’s games have gone over the point total.
- Oklahoma City has compiled a 13-4-1 record against the spread and a 9-9 straight up record in games it shoots above 42.9% from the field.
Warriors vs. Thunder Over/Under Trends
- Golden State and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s over/under (213.5 points) 29 times this season.
- A total of 24 of Oklahoma City’s games finished with a combined score higher than 213.5 points this season.
- The Warriors average 110.9 points per game against the Thunder’s 101.0, amounting to 1.6 points under the game’s over/under of 213.5.
- The 210.1 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 3.4 fewer than the 213.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Warriors have seen a 219.3 over/under in their games this season, 5.8 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Thunder’s games have a total points bet of 213.8 points this season, 0.3 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 25.9 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.5 STL, 42.1 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (229-for-601)
- Andrew Wiggins: 18.2 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (109-for-261)
- Jordan Poole: 16.8 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (115-for-336)
- Kevon Looney: 6.3 PTS, 7.6 REB, 55.2 FG%
- Draymond Green: 7.9 PTS, 7.6 REB, 7.4 AST, 1.4 STL, 1.2 BLK, 53.7 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (12-for-42)
Thunder Team Leaders
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: 22.7 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.1 STL, 42.4 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (67-for-241)
- Josh Giddey: 12.0 PTS, 7.5 REB, 6.1 AST, 41.5 FG%, 25.7 3PT% (49-for-191)
- Luguentz Dort: 16.8 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (119-for-353)
- Darius Bazley: 9.2 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 39.6 FG%, 28.5 3PT% (47-for-165)
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl: 7.1 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (50-for-150)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.