The Toronto Raptors (28-23) are 1-point underdogs as they look to continue a five-game winning streak when they visit the Charlotte Hornets (28-26) on Monday, February 7, 2022 at Spectrum Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 225.5.
Hornets vs. Raptors Predictions
Hornets vs. Raptors Betting Odds
Hornets vs. Raptors Last 10 Games
- Charlotte covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Charlotte games has gone over the set total three times.
- The past 10 Hornets games averaged 0.6 fewer points (224.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Hornets’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 4.1 points lower than their season-long average.
- Toronto is 7-3 overall and 7-2-1 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Toronto and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Raptors games averaged 9.9 fewer points (215.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Raptors are scoring 113.4 points per game compared to their 108.2 season average.
Hornets vs. Raptors Betting Trends
- Charlotte is 31-23-0 against the spread this season.
- The Hornets are 9-9 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- This season, Charlotte’s games have hit the over 26 times.
- This season, the Hornets have a 45.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.1% lower than the 46.0% of shots the Raptors’ opponents have made.
- Charlotte is 17-7 against the spread and 16-8 overall when it shoots higher than 46.0% from the field.
- Toronto has covered the spread 29 times this season (29-21-1).
- In games they have played as 1-point underdogs or more, the Raptors have an ATS record of 15-12-1.
- Toronto games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 29 times this year.
- The Raptors are shooting 44.0% from the field, 2.3% lower than the 46.3% the Hornets’ opponents have shot this season.
- Toronto is 11-5 against the spread and 12-4 overall when it shoots better than 46.3% from the field.
Hornets vs. Raptors Over/Under Trends
- This season, Charlotte games have gone over this matchup’s 225.5-point total 26 times.
- A total of 12 of Toronto’s games ended with a combined score higher than 225.5 points this season.
- The Hornets average 113.6 points per game against the Raptors’ 108.2, totaling 3.7 points under the matchup’s over/under of 225.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 221.1 points per game, 4.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Hornets have seen a 225.8 average over/under in their games this season, 0.3 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Raptors games have an over/under of 213.8 points this season, 11.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Hornets Team Leaders
- LaMelo Ball: 19.6 PTS, 7.1 REB, 7.5 AST, 1.5 STL, 42.5 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (120-for-333)
- Miles Bridges: 19.7 PTS, 7.2 REB, 48.6 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (94-for-301)
- Terry Rozier: 18.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.2 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (134-for-360)
- Gordon Hayward: 16.4 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (84-for-216)
- Kelly Oubre Jr.: 16.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (138-for-385)
Raptors Team Leaders
- Fred VanVleet: 21.6 PTS, 7.2 AST, 1.7 STL, 41.6 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (179-for-456)
- Pascal Siakam: 21.4 PTS, 8.6 REB, 5.1 AST, 1.3 STL, 47.7 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (41-for-117)
- Scottie Barnes: 14.7 PTS, 7.8 REB, 47.4 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (37-for-117)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 18.1 PTS, 1.8 STL, 43.0 FG%, 39.9 3PT% (133-for-333)
- Chris Boucher: 9.1 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 46.0 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (39-for-138)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.