The Los Angeles Clippers (27-27) are 5-point underdogs as they attempt to extend a four-game home winning streak when they host the Milwaukee Bucks (33-21) on Sunday, February 6, 2022 at Staples Center. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 226.5.
Bucks vs. Clippers Predictions
Bucks vs. Clippers Betting Odds
Bucks vs. Clippers Last 10 Games
- Milwaukee is 6-4 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Bucks’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 225.9 points scored. That’s 0.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bucks’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 1.2 points higher than their season-long average.
- Los Angeles is 6-4 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Clippers games averaged 11.5 fewer points (215.0) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Clippers have a 115.4 points-per-game average, 9.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
Bucks vs. Clippers Betting Trends
- Milwaukee has put together a 24-30-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 5 points or more, the Bucks are 15-16 against the spread.
- This season, 24 of Milwaukee’s games have gone over the point total.
- This season, the Bucks have a 45.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.4% higher than the 44.3% of shots the Clippers’ opponents have made.
- Milwaukee is 23-13 against the spread and 30-6 overall when it shoots better than 44.3% from the field.
- Los Angeles is 25-28-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5-point underdogs or more, the Clippers have an ATS record of 7-3.
- This year, 25 of Los Angeles’ games have gone over the point total.
- The Clippers’ 45.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.8 percentage points higher than the Bucks have allowed to their opponents (44.3%).
- This season, Los Angeles has a 19-11-1 record against the spread and a 20-11 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 44.3% from the field.
Bucks vs. Clippers Over/Under Trends
- Milwaukee and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under (226.5 points) 23 times this season.
- There have been 17 Los Angeles games that have finished with a combined score higher than 226.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the contest of 226.5 is 8.1 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Bucks (112.2 points per game) and the Clippers (106.2 points per game).
- The 215.5 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 11.0 fewer than the 226.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Bucks have seen a 221.5 average over/under in their games this season, 5.0 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Clippers games have an over/under of 216.2 points this season, 10.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 28.2 PTS, 11.0 REB, 5.8 AST, 1.4 BLK, 53.6 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (46-for-166)
- Khris Middleton: 19.2 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.1 STL, 44.1 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (97-for-254)
- Jrue Holiday: 17.5 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.5 STL, 49.5 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (73-for-186)
- Bobby Portis: 14.5 PTS, 9.0 REB, 47.6 FG%, 39.9 3PT% (79-for-198)
- Pat Connaughton: 10.0 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (115-for-282)
Clippers Team Leaders
- Reggie Jackson: 16.7 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (119-for-362)
- Ivica Zubac: 9.6 PTS, 8.0 REB, 65.2 FG%
- Terance Mann: 10.0 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (53-for-146)
- Luke Kennard: 12.1 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 43.4 3PT% (121-for-279)
- Isaiah Hartenstein: 7.5 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 63.0 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (2-for-4)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.