Trae Young and the Atlanta Hawks (25-27) are 2.5-point underdogs against Luka Doncic and the Dallas Mavericks (30-23) Sunday, February 6, 2022 at American Airlines Center. The game tips off at 6:00 PM ET.
Mavericks vs. Hawks Predictions
Mavericks vs. Hawks Betting Odds
Mavericks vs. Hawks Last 10 Games
- Dallas covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Dallas games has gone over the set total five times.
- The Mavericks’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 3.3 points higher than their season-long average.
- Atlanta is 8-2 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Atlanta games have exceeded the set total six times.
- In the past 10 games, the Hawks are scoring 117.4 points per game compared to their 111.8 season average.
Mavericks vs. Hawks Betting Trends
- Dallas has covered the spread in a matchup 26 times this season (26-26-1).
- The Mavericks are 14-11-1 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, 18 of Dallas’ games have gone over the point total.
- The Mavericks make 45.3% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.4 percentage points lower than the Hawks have allowed to their opponents (46.7%).
- Dallas is 14-5-1 against the spread and 16-4 overall when it shoots higher than 46.7% from the field.
- Atlanta has covered the spread 23 times in 52 games with a set spread.
- The Hawks have an ATS record of 3-12 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Atlanta’s games have hit the over 28 times.
- The Hawks are shooting 46.7% from the field, 1.2% higher than the 45.5% the Mavericks’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Atlanta has a 17-12 record against the spread and an 18-11 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 45.5% from the field.
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Dončić: 26.2 PTS, 8.9 REB, 9.1 AST, 1.2 STL, 44.6 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (94-for-304)
- Jalen Brunson: 15.9 PTS, 5.5 AST, 50.2 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (51-for-152)
- Kristaps Porzingis: 19.2 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.7 BLK, 45.1 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (49-for-173)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 10.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.7 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (96-for-265)
- Tim Hardaway Jr.: 14.2 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (102-for-304)
Hawks Team Leaders
- Trae Young: 27.9 PTS, 9.3 AST, 45.7 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (138-for-366)
- John Collins: 16.9 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.1 BLK, 54.0 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (60-for-151)
- Clint Capela: 11.1 PTS, 12.2 REB, 1.4 BLK, 58.0 FG%
- Kevin Huerter: 11.6 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (84-for-223)
- Danilo Gallinari: 10.2 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (66-for-170)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.