The New York Knicks (24-28) are only 1.5-point underdogs as they try to break a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Los Angeles Lakers (25-28) on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at Staples Center. The matchup airs at 8:30 PM ET.
Lakers vs. Knicks Predictions
Lakers vs. Knicks Betting Odds
Lakers vs. Knicks Last 10 Games
- Los Angeles is 4-6 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Los Angeles’ last 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The Lakers’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 4.2 points lower than their season-long average.
- New York is 3-7 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 New York games have gone over the set total six times.
- Over their last 10 games, the Knicks have a 103.6 points-per-game average, 0.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
Lakers vs. Knicks Betting Trends
- Los Angeles has put together a record of 24-29-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Lakers have an ATS record of 14-18.
- This season, 30 of Los Angeles’ games have gone over the point total.
- The Lakers make 46.3% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.2 percentage points higher than the Knicks have allowed to their opponents (44.1%).
- In games Los Angeles shoots better than 44.1% from the field, it is 20-17 against the spread and 22-15 overall.
- New York has covered the spread 25 times this season (25-27-0).
- The Knicks have an ATS record of 9-13 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving New York have hit the over 23 times this season.
- New York is 13-5 against the spread and 12-6 overall when it shoots better than 45.5% from the field.
Lakers Team Leaders
- Russell Westbrook: 18.7 PTS, 7.8 REB, 7.7 AST, 1.1 STL, 44.1 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (57-for-187)
- LeBron James: 29.1 PTS, 7.7 REB, 6.3 AST, 1.6 STL, 1.1 BLK, 52.2 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (100-for-284)
- Anthony Davis: 23.6 PTS, 9.9 REB, 1.2 STL, 2.2 BLK, 52.4 FG%, 17.5 3PT% (11-for-63)
- Carmelo Anthony: 13.4 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (116-for-296)
- Malik Monk: 12.6 PTS, 47.0 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (106-for-261)
Knicks Team Leaders
- Julius Randle: 18.5 PTS, 9.9 REB, 5.1 AST, 41.4 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (81-for-267)
- RJ Barrett: 17.5 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (87-for-248)
- Alec Burks: 11.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.3 FG%, 39.9 3PT% (93-for-233)
- Mitchell Robinson: 8.5 PTS, 8.4 REB, 1.6 BLK, 78.9 FG%
- Evan Fournier: 14.1 PTS, 43.0 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (143-for-355)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.