The Brooklyn Nets (29-22) are only 1.5-point underdogs as they look to end a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Utah Jazz (31-21) on Friday, February 4, 2022 at Vivint Arena. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET.
Jazz vs. Nets Predictions
Jazz vs. Nets Betting Odds
Jazz vs. Nets Last 10 Games
- Utah covered the spread twice in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Utah games has exceeded the set total four times.
- During their past 10 games, the Jazz have a points-per-game average 7.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Brooklyn has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Brooklyn’s past 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- In the past 10 games, the Nets are scoring 112.0 points per game compared to their 111.6 season average.
Jazz vs. Nets Betting Trends
- Utah has compiled a 21-30-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Jazz have gone 19-25 against the spread.
- Games involving Utah have hit the over 27 times this season.
- The Jazz make 47.2% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.0 percentage points higher than the Nets have allowed to their opponents (44.2%).
- In games Utah shoots higher than 44.2% from the field, it is 19-19 against the spread and 27-11 overall.
- Brooklyn has put together a 20-31-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Nets have an ATS record of 4-6 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This season, 24 of Brooklyn’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Nets are shooting 47.2% from the field, 1.8% higher than the 45.4% the Jazz’s opponents have shot this season.
- Brooklyn has put together an 18-16 record against the spread and a 25-9 straight up record in games it shoots over 45.4% from the field.
Jazz Team Leaders
- Rudy Gobert: 16.0 PTS, 15.1 REB, 2.3 BLK, 70.7 FG%
- Donovan Mitchell: 25.5 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.6 STL, 45.0 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (128-for-378)
- Mike Conley: 14.3 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.4 FG%, 43.1 3PT% (113-for-262)
- Bojan Bogdanovic: 17.8 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (121-for-317)
- Jordan Clarkson: 15.5 PTS, 40.0 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (129-for-399)
Nets Team Leaders
- James Harden: 22.5 PTS, 8.0 REB, 10.2 AST, 1.3 STL, 41.4 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (102-for-307)
- Patty Mills: 13.8 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (165-for-386)
- Blake Griffin: 6.4 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 20.8 3PT% (22-for-106)
- Bruce Brown: 6.0 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (10-for-36)
- DeAndre’ Bembry: 5.7 PTS, 58.3 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (14-for-32)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.