The Toronto Raptors (26-23) are 3-point favorites as they attempt to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Chicago Bulls (32-18) on Thursday, February 3, 2022 at Scotiabank Arena. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 224.5.
Raptors vs. Bulls Predictions
Raptors vs. Bulls Betting Odds
Raptors vs. Bulls Last 10 Games
- Toronto is 6-4 overall and 6-3-1 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Toronto and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Raptors games averaged 10.4 fewer points (214.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Raptors have scored 0.9 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Chicago is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Chicago games have exceeded the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Bulls games averaged 2.9 fewer points (221.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Bulls have a 112.0 points-per-game average, 0.7 points above their season-long scoring average.
Raptors vs. Bulls Betting Trends
- Toronto has covered the spread 27 times over 49 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 3 points or more so far this season, the Raptors have gone 6-8 against the spread.
- This season, Toronto’s games have hit the over 27 times.
- The Raptors make 43.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.7 percentage points lower than the Bulls have allowed to their opponents (46.5%).
- Toronto is 10-5 against the spread and 11-4 overall when it shoots higher than 46.5% from the field.
- Chicago has gone 29-21-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bulls are 5-4 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- This season, 27 of Chicago’s games have gone over the point total.
- Chicago is 21-7 against the spread and 22-6 overall when it shoots better than 46.0% from the field.
Raptors vs. Bulls Over/Under Trends
- Toronto and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under (224.5 points) 12 times this season.
- This season, 18 of Chicago’s games have ended with a score higher than 224.5 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 224.5 is 5.7 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Raptors (107.5 points per game) and the Bulls (111.3 points per game).
- The 215.8 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 8.7 fewer than the 224.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Raptors games is 11.0 points fewer than the over/under of 224.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 5.9 points more than the average over/under in Bulls’ games this season (218.6 points).
Raptors Team Leaders
- Fred VanVleet: 21.5 PTS, 7.0 AST, 1.7 STL, 41.6 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (171-for-437)
- Pascal Siakam: 21.0 PTS, 8.5 REB, 5.1 AST, 1.4 STL, 47.4 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (37-for-110)
- Scottie Barnes: 14.6 PTS, 7.8 REB, 46.9 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (34-for-111)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 18.2 PTS, 1.9 STL, 42.9 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (127-for-320)
- OG Anunoby: 18.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 44.3 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (83-for-239)
Bulls Team Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan: 26.5 PTS, 5.0 AST, 50.5 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (30-for-84)
- Nikola Vucevic: 16.8 PTS, 11.4 REB, 1.2 BLK, 45.0 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (69-for-213)
- Zach LaVine: 24.9 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (123-for-311)
- Ayo Dosunmu: 7.7 PTS, 53.1 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (41-for-95)
- Troy Brown Jr.: 4.7 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (27-for-78)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.