The Toronto Raptors (26-23) are slightly favored (by 1.5 points) to extend a three-game home win streak when they host the Atlanta Hawks (24-26) on Friday, February 4, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET.
Raptors vs. Hawks Predictions
Raptors vs. Hawks Betting Odds
Raptors vs. Hawks Last 10 Games
- Toronto is 6-4 overall and 6-3-1 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Toronto and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- Over their past 10 games, the Raptors have a points-per-game average 3.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Atlanta has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Atlanta games have exceeded the set total six times.
- During their last 10 games, the Hawks have scored 5.3 more points per contest compared to their 111.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
Raptors vs. Hawks Betting Trends
- Toronto has registered a 28-21-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Raptors have an ATS record of 12-9.
- Toronto games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 28 times out of 50 chances this season.
- The Raptors make 43.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.6 percentage points lower than the Hawks have allowed to their opponents (46.4%).
- In games Toronto shoots higher than 46.4% from the field, it is 10-5 against the spread and 11-4 overall.
- Atlanta is 23-28-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Hawks have an ATS record of 8-13.
- Atlanta’s games have gone over the total 27 times out of 51 chances this season.
- Atlanta is 16-10 against the spread and 17-9 overall when it shoots better than 46.0% from the field.
Raptors Team Leaders
- Fred VanVleet: 21.5 PTS, 7.0 AST, 1.7 STL, 41.6 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (171-for-437)
- Pascal Siakam: 21.0 PTS, 8.5 REB, 5.1 AST, 1.4 STL, 47.4 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (37-for-110)
- Scottie Barnes: 14.6 PTS, 7.8 REB, 46.9 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (34-for-111)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 18.2 PTS, 1.9 STL, 42.9 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (127-for-320)
- OG Anunoby: 18.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 44.3 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (83-for-239)
Hawks Team Leaders
- Trae Young: 27.1 PTS, 9.1 AST, 45.2 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (132-for-351)
- John Collins: 16.3 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.1 BLK, 53.9 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (55-for-140)
- Clint Capela: 11.0 PTS, 12.0 REB, 1.4 BLK, 58.1 FG%
- Kevin Huerter: 11.2 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (78-for-209)
- Danilo Gallinari: 10.0 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (64-for-164)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.