Northwest Division opponents square off when the Denver Nuggets (28-23) host the New Orleans Pelicans (19-32) at Ball Arena, beginning at 9:00 PM ET on Friday, February 4, 2022. The Pelicans are 5.5-point underdogs in the game, the third matchup between the squads this season.
Nuggets vs. Pelicans Predictions
Nuggets vs. Pelicans Betting Odds
Nuggets vs. Pelicans Last 10 Games
- Denver is 6-4 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Denver’s past 10 games saw seven go over the total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Nuggets have scored 8.1 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- New Orleans has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- In two of those 10 games, the final combined score has surpassed the set total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Pelicans have a 103.9 points-per-game average, 1.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
Nuggets vs. Pelicans Betting Trends
- Denver has put together a 22-29-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 5.5 points or more so far this season, the Nuggets went 4-10 against the spread.
- Denver’s games have gone over the total 28 times this season.
- The Nuggets are shooting 47.2% from the field this season, 0.4 percentage points higher than the 46.8% the Pelicans allow to opponents.
- In games Denver shoots better than 46.8% from the field, it is 16-11 against the spread and 18-9 overall.
- New Orleans is 25-26-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point underdogs or more, the Pelicans have an ATS record of 9-13.
- Games involving New Orleans have hit the over 21 times this year.
- The Pelicans are shooting 43.8% from the field, 2.8% lower than the 46.6% the Nuggets’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, New Orleans has an 8-3 record against the spread and a 7-4 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 46.6% from the field.
Nuggets Team Leaders
- Nikola Jokic: 25.9 PTS, 13.8 REB, 7.8 AST, 1.4 STL, 57.2 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (72-for-192)
- Will Barton: 15.3 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (103-for-276)
- Aaron Gordon: 14.5 PTS, 51.9 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (53-for-163)
- Monte Morris: 12.7 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (76-for-205)
- Facundo Campazzo: 6.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.8 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (50-for-162)
Pelicans Team Leaders
- Jonas Valančiūnas: 18.2 PTS, 12.0 REB, 52.5 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (43-for-107)
- Brandon Ingram: 22.5 PTS, 5.2 AST, 44.3 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (59-for-169)
- Josh Hart: 13.4 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.1 STL, 50.5 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (41-for-127)
- Devonte’ Graham: 14.0 PTS, 36.5 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (138-for-396)
- Nickeil Alexander-Walker: 12.9 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (92-for-296)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.