The Cleveland Cavaliers (31-21) are underdogs (by 3.5 points) to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Charlotte Hornets (28-24) on Friday, February 4, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET.
Hornets vs. Cavaliers Predictions
Hornets vs. Cavaliers Betting Odds
Hornets vs. Cavaliers Last 10 Games
- Charlotte has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Charlotte games has gone over the set total four times.
- During the past 10 games, the Hornets are scoring 2.9 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Cleveland covered the spread three times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Cleveland and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- During the past 10 games, the Cavaliers are scoring 104.5 points per game compared to their 106.8 season average.
Hornets vs. Cavaliers Betting Trends
- Charlotte has covered the spread 31 times over 52 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Hornets have an ATS record of 4-6.
- This season, Charlotte’s games have hit the over 26 times.
- The Hornets are shooting 46.1% from the field this season, 1.9 percentage points higher than the 44.2% the Cavaliers allow to opponents.
- Charlotte has a 22-9 record against the spread and a 20-11 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 44.2% from the field.
- Cleveland has covered the spread 31 times in 52 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Cavaliers have an ATS record of 16-8.
- This season, 20 of Cleveland’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Cavaliers are shooting 46.7% from the field, 0.2% higher than the 46.5% the Hornets’ opponents have shot this season.
- Cleveland is 17-7 against the spread and 19-5 overall when it shoots better than 46.5% from the field.
Hornets Team Leaders
- LaMelo Ball: 19.9 PTS, 7.2 REB, 7.7 AST, 1.5 STL, 42.6 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (116-for-324)
- Miles Bridges: 19.9 PTS, 7.2 REB, 48.6 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (93-for-294)
- Terry Rozier: 18.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.1 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (127-for-341)
- Gordon Hayward: 17.0 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (83-for-209)
- Kelly Oubre Jr.: 16.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.1 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (133-for-363)
Cavaliers Team Leaders
- Darius Garland: 19.8 PTS, 8.2 AST, 1.2 STL, 46.7 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (111-for-301)
- Jarrett Allen: 16.0 PTS, 10.7 REB, 1.4 BLK, 67.8 FG%
- Evan Mobley: 15.2 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.7 BLK, 50.8 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (18-for-63)
- Kevin Love: 14.3 PTS, 7.5 REB, 43.5 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (108-for-274)
- Lauri Markkanen: 13.6 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (77-for-225)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.