The Memphis Grizzlies (35-18) visit the New York Knicks (24-27) in a matchup of Southwest Division teams at Madison Square Garden, beginning at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday, February 2, 2022. The Grizzlies are 2-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 217.5 points.
Grizzlies vs. Knicks Predictions
Grizzlies vs. Knicks Betting Odds
Grizzlies vs. Knicks Last 10 Games
- Memphis is 6-4 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Memphis games has gone over the set total five times.
- The Grizzlies’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 224.4 points scored. That’s 6.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Grizzlies’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 0.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- New York covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 New York games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The past 10 Knicks games averaged 7.9 fewer points (209.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Knicks have scored 0.5 fewer points per contest compared to their 104.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Grizzlies vs. Knicks Betting Trends
- Memphis has compiled a 34-19-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 2 points or more so far this season, the Grizzlies went 16-10 against the spread.
- This season, Memphis’ games have hit the over 26 times.
- The Grizzlies are shooting 45.6% from the field this season, 1.5 percentage points higher than the 44.1% the Knicks allow to opponents.
- In games Memphis shoots better than 44.1% from the field, it is 28-3 against the spread and 28-3 overall.
- New York has covered the spread 25 times this year (25-26-0).
- In games this year when an underdog by 2 points or more, the Knicks are 7-11 against the spread.
- This season, 22 of New York’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Knicks have shot at a 43.7% clip from the field this season, 1.6 percentage points fewer than the 45.3% shooting opponents of the Grizzlies have averaged.
- New York has put together a 13-5 record against the spread and a 12-6 straight up record in games it shoots above 45.3% from the field.
Grizzlies vs. Knicks Over/Under Trends
- A total of 30 Memphis games this season have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 217.5 points.
- There have been 14 New York games that have finished with a combined score over 217.5 points this season.
- The point total for the game of 217.5 is 1.3 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Grizzlies (112.1 points per game) and the Knicks (104.1 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 4.4 fewer points than the 213.1 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Grizzlies games is 221.2 points, 3.7 more than the over/under of 217.5 points for this contest.
- Knicks games have an over/under of 211.5 points this season, 6.0 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Grizzlies Team Leaders
- Ja Morant: 26.4 PTS, 6.8 AST, 1.3 STL, 49.1 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (64-for-181)
- Jaren Jackson Jr.: 16.4 PTS, 2.3 BLK, 41.8 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (87-for-277)
- Desmond Bane: 18.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.1 FG%, 42.0 3PT% (141-for-336)
- Steven Adams: 6.6 PTS, 9.4 REB, 51.9 FG%
- De’Anthony Melton: 9.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 38.1 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (66-for-206)
Knicks Team Leaders
- Julius Randle: 18.5 PTS, 9.9 REB, 5.0 AST, 41.4 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (80-for-261)
- RJ Barrett: 17.3 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (86-for-244)
- Alec Burks: 11.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.6 FG%, 39.9 3PT% (93-for-233)
- Mitchell Robinson: 8.3 PTS, 8.4 REB, 1.5 BLK, 78.5 FG%
- Evan Fournier: 13.7 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (135-for-343)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.