The Orlando Magic (11-41) visit the Indiana Pacers (19-33) after losing three road games in a row. The Pacers are favored by 5 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 2, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 219.5.
Pacers vs. Magic Predictions
Pacers vs. Magic Betting Odds
Pacers vs. Magic Last 10 Games
- Indiana has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Indiana games has exceeded the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Pacers games averaged 0.6 more points (220.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Pacers’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 5.2 points higher than their season-long average.
- Orlando is 4-6 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Orlando games have exceeded the set total six times.
- The last 10 Magic games averaged 216.4 total points, 3.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Magic are scoring 107.1 points per game compared to their 102.8 season average.
Pacers vs. Magic Betting Trends
- Indiana has covered the spread 27 times over 52 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 5-point favorites or more, the Pacers have an ATS record of 5-4.
- This season, 27 of Indiana’s games have gone over the point total.
- This season, the Pacers have a 45.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.3% lower than the 46.0% of shots the Magic’s opponents have hit.
- Indiana has a 14-11 record against the spread and a 13-12 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.0% from the field.
- Orlando is 23-29-0 against the spread this season.
- The Magic have an ATS record of 20-22 when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- Orlando’s games have gone over the total 27 times this season.
- The Magic’s 43.3% shooting percentage from the field this season is 3.6 percentage points lower than the Pacers have given up to their opponents (46.9%).
- Orlando has put together an 8-6 record against the spread and a 6-8 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 46.9% from the field.
Pacers vs. Magic Over/Under Trends
- Indiana and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (219.5 points) 23 times this season.
- This season, 18 of Orlando’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 219.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 211.7 points per game, 7.8 points fewer than the point total of 219.5 for this game.
- The 221.5 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 2.0 more than the 219.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Pacers have seen a 216.6 average over/under in their games this season, 2.9 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 5.8 points separates this contest’s over/under (219.5 points) and the average total points bet in Magic’s games (213.7 points) this season.
Pacers Team Leaders
- Domantas Sabonis: 19.1 PTS, 12.1 REB, 5.0 AST, 58.1 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (35-for-108)
- Myles Turner: 12.9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 2.8 BLK, 50.8 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (61-for-184)
- Caris LeVert: 17.8 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (59-for-180)
- Chris Duarte: 13.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.2 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (75-for-215)
- Malcolm Brogdon: 18.5 PTS, 5.9 AST, 44.8 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (46-for-150)
Magic Team Leaders
- Franz Wagner: 15.4 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (60-for-175)
- Wendell Carter Jr.: 13.0 PTS, 9.9 REB, 48.8 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (52-for-152)
- Cole Anthony: 17.3 PTS, 5.8 AST, 39.1 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (81-for-256)
- Mohamed Bamba: 10.1 PTS, 8.0 REB, 2.0 BLK, 47.1 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (53-for-151)
- Gary Harris: 11.3 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (76-for-205)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.