The Phoenix Suns (40-9) are 7.5-point favorites as they try to build on a four-game home winning streak when they take on the Brooklyn Nets (29-20) on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at Footprint Center. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET.
Suns vs. Nets Predictions
Suns vs. Nets Betting Odds
Suns vs. Nets Last 10 Games
- Phoenix covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 10-0 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Phoenix games has exceeded the set total three times.
- The Suns’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 2.9 points higher than their season-long average.
- Brooklyn is 4-6 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Brooklyn and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- Over their past 10 games, the Nets have a 115.5 points-per-game average, 3.6 points above their season-long scoring average.
Suns vs. Nets Betting Trends
- Phoenix is 27-22-0 against the spread this season.
- The Suns are 10-12 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Phoenix’s games have gone over the total 22 times this season.
- This season, the Suns have a 47.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.7% higher than the 44.0% of shots the Nets’ opponents have hit.
- Phoenix has a 25-16 record against the spread and a 37-4 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 44.0% from the field.
- Brooklyn has covered the spread in a matchup 20 times this year (20-29-0).
- The Nets are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Brooklyn have hit the over 23 times this year.
- The Nets’ 47.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is 3.2 percentage points higher than the Suns have given up to their opponents (43.9%).
- Brooklyn has compiled an 18-19 record against the spread and a 28-9 straight up record in games it shoots better than 43.9% from the field.
Suns Team Leaders
- Chris Paul: 14.8 PTS, 10.3 AST, 1.9 STL, 49.0 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (52-for-150)
- Devin Booker: 25.1 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (112-for-295)
- Mikal Bridges: 12.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 51.4 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (67-for-178)
- Cameron Johnson: 12.0 PTS, 46.0 FG%, 43.1 3PT% (115-for-267)
- Deandre Ayton: 16.8 PTS, 10.6 REB, 63.7 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (2-for-8)
Nets Team Leaders
- James Harden: 23.0 PTS, 8.1 REB, 10.1 AST, 1.3 STL, 42.0 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (99-for-294)
- Kevin Durant: 29.3 PTS, 7.4 REB, 5.8 AST, 52.0 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (67-for-180)
- Patty Mills: 13.9 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (158-for-370)
- LaMarcus Aldridge: 13.4 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 55.5 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (12-for-38)
- Bruce Brown: 6.2 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (10-for-35)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.