The Denver Nuggets (28-21) are underdogs (+2.5) in their attempt to build on a five-game winning streak when they visit the Minnesota Timberwolves (25-25) at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at Target Center. The matchup has a point total of 230.5.
Timberwolves vs. Nuggets Predictions
Timberwolves vs. Nuggets Betting Odds
Timberwolves vs. Nuggets Last 10 Games
- Minnesota covered the spread three times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Minnesota and its opponents have hit the over in eight of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Timberwolves games averaged 2.6 fewer points (227.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Timberwolves have scored 8.0 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Denver has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Denver games have exceeded the set total eight times.
- The last 10 Nuggets games averaged 220.5 total points, 10.0 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Nuggets are scoring 122.6 points per game compared to their 109.0 season average.
Timberwolves vs. Nuggets Betting Trends
- Minnesota has covered the spread 25 times this season (25-25-0).
- The Timberwolves are 9-9 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, 29 of Minnesota’s games have gone over the point total.
- This season, the Timberwolves have a 44.4% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.1% lower than the 46.5% of shots the Nuggets’ opponents have hit.
- In games Minnesota shoots better than 46.5% from the field, it is 14-2 against the spread and 14-2 overall.
- Denver has covered the spread 21 times over 49 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Nuggets have an ATS record of 7-8.
- Denver’s games have gone over the total 27 times this season.
- Denver is 17-12 against the spread and 20-9 overall when it shoots better than 45.3% from the field.
Timberwolves vs. Nuggets Over/Under Trends
- This season, Minnesota and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total of 230.5 points 19 times.
- In Denver’s 49 games this season, 14 have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s over/under of 230.5.
- The Timberwolves average 111.6 points per game against the Nuggets’ 109.0, amounting to 9.9 points under the matchup’s over/under of 230.5.
- The 217.5 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 13.0 fewer than the 230.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Timberwolves games is 8.5 points fewer than the over/under of 230.5 points in this contest.
- Nuggets games have an over/under of 216.3 points this season, 14.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Timberwolves Team Leaders
- Karl-Anthony Towns: 24.4 PTS, 9.4 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.2 BLK, 51.5 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (96-for-234)
- Anthony Edwards: 22.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 44.4 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (144-for-393)
- D’Angelo Russell: 18.8 PTS, 6.9 AST, 41.0 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (114-for-324)
- Jarred Vanderbilt: 7.0 PTS, 9.1 REB, 1.6 STL, 58.3 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (2-for-11)
- Malik Beasley: 12.0 PTS, 37.0 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (142-for-417)
Nuggets Team Leaders
- Nikola Jokic: 26.0 PTS, 13.7 REB, 7.8 AST, 1.4 STL, 57.3 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (71-for-188)
- Will Barton: 15.4 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (99-for-265)
- Aaron Gordon: 14.7 PTS, 52.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (53-for-159)
- Monte Morris: 12.6 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (74-for-200)
- Facundo Campazzo: 6.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.9 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (50-for-161)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.