The Golden State Warriors (38-13) will try to extend a six-game win streak when they visit the San Antonio Spurs (19-32) on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at AT&T Center as 3.5-point favorites. The game airs at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 228.5.
Warriors vs. Spurs Predictions
Warriors vs. Spurs Betting Odds
Warriors vs. Spurs Last 10 Games
- Golden State covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Golden State and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Warriors’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 222.0 points scored. That’s 6.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Warriors have a points-per-game average 3.7 points above their season-long scoring average.
- San Antonio has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- San Antonio and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Spurs’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 227.3 points scored. That’s 1.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Spurs are scoring 113.1 points per game compared to their 111.3 season average.
Warriors vs. Spurs Betting Trends
- Golden State has put together a 28-21-2 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Warriors went 20-14-1 against the spread.
- This season, Golden State’s games have hit the over 18 times.
- This season, the Warriors have a 46.6% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.2% higher than the 46.4% of shots the Spurs’ opponents have hit.
- Golden State has a 21-6-1 record against the spread and a 27-1 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.4% from the field.
- San Antonio has covered the spread 27 times this season (27-24-0).
- In games this season when an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Spurs have gone 14-9 against the spread.
- San Antonio games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 25 times this year.
- The Spurs are shooting 46.4% from the field, 3.9% higher than the 42.5% the Warriors’ opponents have shot this season.
- San Antonio has put together a 25-18 record against the spread and a 17-26 straight up record in games it shoots above 42.5% from the field.
Warriors vs. Spurs Over/Under Trends
- Eight Golden State games this season have gone over Tuesday’s over/under of 228.5 points.
- In San Antonio’s 51 games this season, 20 have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s total of 228.5.
- The Warriors average 110.4 points per game against the Spurs’ 111.3, totaling 6.8 points under the matchup’s over/under of 228.5.
- The 213.5 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 15.0 fewer than the 228.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Warriors games is 219.2 points, 9.3 fewer than the over/under of 228.5 points for this contest.
- Spurs games have an over/under of 221.9 points this season, 6.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 26.0 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.5 STL, 41.9 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (225-for-594)
- Andrew Wiggins: 18.3 PTS, 48.7 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (107-for-257)
- Jordan Poole: 16.6 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (111-for-319)
- Draymond Green: 7.9 PTS, 7.6 REB, 7.4 AST, 1.4 STL, 1.2 BLK, 53.7 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (12-for-42)
- Kevon Looney: 6.1 PTS, 7.5 REB, 54.4 FG%
Spurs Team Leaders
- Dejounte Murray: 19.4 PTS, 8.4 REB, 9.1 AST, 2.0 STL, 44.9 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (60-for-189)
- Jakob Poeltl: 13.2 PTS, 9.1 REB, 1.7 BLK, 61.3 FG%
- Derrick White: 14.2 PTS, 5.7 AST, 41.9 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (70-for-235)
- Keldon Johnson: 15.1 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 43.7 3PT% (86-for-197)
- Devin Vassell: 11.4 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (75-for-216)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.