The New Orleans Pelicans (18-31) will attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they hit the road to play the Detroit Pistons (12-37) on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at Little Caesars Arena as only 1.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET.
Pistons vs. Pelicans Predictions
Pistons vs. Pelicans Betting Odds
Pistons vs. Pelicans Last 10 Games
- Detroit is 3-7 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Detroit and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- Over their past 10 games, the Pistons have a points-per-game average 2.9 points above their season-long scoring average.
- New Orleans is 4-6 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- New Orleans’ past 10 outings saw three hit the over.
- Over their last 10 games, the Pelicans are scoring at a rate of 105.6 PPG, equal to their season-long scoring average.
Pistons vs. Pelicans Betting Trends
- Detroit is 25-24-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Pistons have an ATS record of 2-1.
- This season, 25 of Detroit’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Pistons make 42.1% of their shots from the field this season, which is 4.7 percentage points lower than the Pelicans have allowed to their opponents (46.8%).
- Detroit has a 7-0 record against the spread and a 5-2 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.8% from the field.
- New Orleans is 24-26-0 against the spread this season.
- The Pelicans have an ATS record of 17-22 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This year, New Orleans’ games have hit the over 21 times out of 50 chances.
- The Pelicans’ 43.9% shooting percentage from the field this season is 3.4 percentage points lower than the Pistons have given up to their opponents (47.3%).
- This season, New Orleans has a 7-3 record against the spread and a 6-4 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 47.3% from the field.
Pistons Team Leaders
- Saddiq Bey: 15.6 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (119-for-354)
- Cade Cunningham: 16.1 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.3 STL, 39.7 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (84-for-254)
- Trey Lyles: 10.3 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (40-for-135)
- Isaiah Stewart: 7.9 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.1 BLK, 52.6 FG%, 13.6 3PT% (3-for-22)
- Hamidou Diallo: 10.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 49.7 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (17-for-66)
Pelicans Team Leaders
- Jonas Valančiūnas: 17.9 PTS, 11.7 REB, 52.6 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (43-for-103)
- Brandon Ingram: 22.4 PTS, 5.2 AST, 44.3 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (58-for-168)
- Josh Hart: 13.1 PTS, 7.5 REB, 51.2 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (40-for-122)
- Devonte’ Graham: 13.7 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (135-for-380)
- Nickeil Alexander-Walker: 12.7 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (90-for-287)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.