The Oklahoma City Thunder (14-34) are underdogs (+3) as they attempt to stop a seven-game losing streak when they host the Portland Trail Blazers (21-28) at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, January 31, 2022 at Paycom Center.
Trail Blazers vs. Thunder Predictions
Trail Blazers vs. Thunder Betting Odds
Trail Blazers vs. Thunder Last 10 Games
- Portland has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Portland games has exceeded the set total seven times.
- During their last 10 games, the Trail Blazers have a points-per-game average 0.8 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Oklahoma City has a 1-9 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Oklahoma City games have surpassed the set total five times.
- Across their past 10 games, the Thunder have scored 4.0 more points per contest compared to their 100.8 PPG season-long scoring average.
Trail Blazers vs. Thunder Betting Trends
- Portland is 21-28-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3-point favorites or more, the Trail Blazers have an ATS record of 8-7-1.
- Portland games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 26 times out of 50 chances this season.
- This season, the Trail Blazers have a 45.0% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.4% higher than the 44.6% of shots the Thunder’s opponents have knocked down.
- Portland is 12-13-1 against the spread and 14-12 overall when it shoots higher than 44.6% from the field.
- Oklahoma City is 30-17-1 against the spread this year.
- The Thunder have an ATS record of 26-14-1 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- This year, 20 of Oklahoma City’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Thunder are shooting 41.6% from the field, 5.9% lower than the 47.5% the Trail Blazers’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Oklahoma City has a 5-1 record against the spread and a 4-2 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 47.5% from the field.
Trail Blazers Team Leaders
- Jusuf Nurkic: 14.4 PTS, 10.6 REB, 1.2 STL, 54.3 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (9-for-45)
- Damian Lillard: 24.0 PTS, 7.3 AST, 40.2 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (92-for-284)
- CJ McCollum: 19.9 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (102-for-252)
- Anfernee Simons: 15.3 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (120-for-296)
- Norman Powell: 17.8 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (80-for-204)
Thunder Team Leaders
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: 22.7 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.1 STL, 42.4 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (67-for-241)
- Josh Giddey: 11.6 PTS, 7.5 REB, 6.1 AST, 40.6 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (46-for-175)
- Luguentz Dort: 16.3 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (107-for-327)
- Darius Bazley: 8.9 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 39.4 FG%, 27.0 3PT% (40-for-148)
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl: 7.1 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (50-for-150)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.