The Utah Jazz (30-20) will attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they hit the road to play the Minnesota Timberwolves (24-25) on Sunday, January 30, 2022 at Target Center as just 1.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET.
Timberwolves vs. Jazz Predictions
Timberwolves vs. Jazz Betting Odds
Timberwolves vs. Jazz Last 10 Games
- Minnesota covered the spread three times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Minnesota and its opponents have hit the over in eight of those 10 games.
- During their past 10 games, the Timberwolves have scored 9.8 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Utah is 2-7-1 against the spread and 2-8 overall over its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Utah games have gone over the set total four times.
- Over the last 10 games, the Jazz are scoring 105.6 points per game compared to their 113.7 season average.
Timberwolves vs. Jazz Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 24-25-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Timberwolves have gone 10-11 against the spread.
- This season, Minnesota’s games have hit the over 28 times.
- The Timberwolves make 44.2% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.9 percentage points lower than the Jazz have allowed to their opponents (45.1%).
- In games Minnesota shoots better than 45.1% from the field, it is 14-4 against the spread and 14-4 overall.
- Utah is 21-28-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Jazz have an ATS record of 1-2-1.
- This season, 26 of Utah’s games have gone over the point total.
- This season, Utah has a 19-12 record against the spread and a 22-9 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 45.3% from the field.
Timberwolves Team Leaders
- Karl-Anthony Towns: 24.2 PTS, 9.4 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.2 BLK, 51.4 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (93-for-230)
- Anthony Edwards: 22.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 44.6 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (142-for-384)
- D’Angelo Russell: 18.8 PTS, 6.9 AST, 41.0 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (114-for-324)
- Jarred Vanderbilt: 7.0 PTS, 9.1 REB, 1.6 STL, 59.5 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (2-for-10)
- Malik Beasley: 12.1 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (141-for-411)
Jazz Team Leaders
- Rudy Gobert: 16.0 PTS, 15.1 REB, 2.3 BLK, 70.7 FG%
- Donovan Mitchell: 25.5 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.6 STL, 45.0 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (128-for-378)
- Bojan Bogdanovic: 17.8 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (117-for-309)
- Mike Conley: 14.1 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.1 STL, 45.5 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (107-for-253)
- Jordan Clarkson: 15.5 PTS, 40.0 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (127-for-390)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.