The Atlanta Hawks (23-25) host the Los Angeles Lakers (24-26) at State Farm Arena on Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 1:00 PM ET. There is no line set for the matchup.
Hawks vs. Lakers Predictions
Hawks vs. Lakers Betting Odds
Hawks vs. Lakers Last 10 Games
- Atlanta covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Atlanta and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- Over their past 10 games, the Hawks have a points-per-game average 0.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Los Angeles covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- During their last 10 games, the Lakers have scored 4.2 fewer points per contest compared to their 110.8 PPG season-long scoring average.
Hawks vs. Lakers Betting Trends
- Atlanta has covered the spread 21 times in 48 games with a set spread.
- This season, Atlanta’s games have hit the over 25 times.
- The Hawks make 46.4% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.0 percentage point higher than the Lakers have allowed to their opponents (45.4%).
- Atlanta is 16-10 against the spread and 17-9 overall when it shoots better than 45.4% from the field.
- Los Angeles is 22-28-0 against the spread this season.
- Los Angeles’ games have gone over the total 28 times this year.
- The Lakers have shot at a 46.3% clip from the field this season, 0.1 percentage points fewer than the 46.4% shooting opponents of the Hawks have averaged.
- This season, Los Angeles has a 16-10 record against the spread and a 20-6 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 46.4% from the field.
Hawks Team Leaders
- Trae Young: 27.5 PTS, 9.2 AST, 1.1 STL, 45.0 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (128-for-341)
- John Collins: 16.9 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.2 BLK, 53.8 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (55-for-135)
- Clint Capela: 11.3 PTS, 12.5 REB, 1.5 BLK, 57.5 FG%
- Kevin Huerter: 11.3 PTS, 46.0 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (72-for-199)
- Danilo Gallinari: 10.4 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (62-for-156)
Lakers Team Leaders
- Russell Westbrook: 18.9 PTS, 7.9 REB, 7.6 AST, 1.1 STL, 44.3 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (53-for-174)
- LeBron James: 29.1 PTS, 7.7 REB, 6.3 AST, 1.6 STL, 1.1 BLK, 52.2 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (100-for-284)
- Carmelo Anthony: 13.4 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (108-for-282)
- Malik Monk: 12.1 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (94-for-233)
- Dwight Howard: 5.1 PTS, 61.4 FG%, 66.7 3PT% (6-for-9)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.