The Washington Wizards (23-25) are 5.5-point underdogs as they look to break a four-game losing streak when they visit the Memphis Grizzlies (34-17) on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at FedExForum. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 227.5.
Grizzlies vs. Wizards Predictions
Grizzlies vs. Wizards Betting Odds
Grizzlies vs. Wizards Last 10 Games
- Memphis covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Memphis games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The past 10 Grizzlies games averaged 2.8 fewer points (224.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Grizzlies have a points-per-game average 0.8 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Washington is 1-9-0 against the spread and 4-6 overall in its last 10 matchups.
- Washington’s last 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- The last 10 Wizards games averaged 219.4 total points, 8.1 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Wizards have a 111.0 points-per-game average, 3.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
Grizzlies vs. Wizards Betting Trends
- Memphis has covered the spread 33 times over 51 games with a set spread.
- The Grizzlies are 7-3 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Memphis have hit the over 25 times this season.
- The Grizzlies are shooting 45.6% from the field this season, 0.1 percentage points higher than the 45.5% the Wizards allow to opponents.
- Memphis is 24-2 against the spread and 25-1 overall when it shoots higher than 45.5% from the field.
- Washington has covered the spread 19 times over 48 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 5.5 points or more so far this year, the Wizards went 3-7 against the spread.
- This season, Washington’s games have hit the over 25 times.
- The Wizards’ 46.6% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.3 percentage points higher than the Grizzlies have given up to their opponents (45.3%).
- Washington is 16-16 against the spread and 18-14 overall when it shoots better than 45.3% from the field.
Grizzlies vs. Wizards Over/Under Trends
- This season, Memphis and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 227.5 points 21 times.
- This season, 14 games Washington played finished with a combined score higher than 227.5 points.
- The Grizzlies average 111.9 points per game against the Wizards’ 107.9, totaling 7.7 points under the matchup’s point total of 227.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 218.5 points per game, 9.0 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Grizzlies games is 6.4 points fewer than the over/under of 227.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 10.8 points more than the average over/under in Wizards’ games this season (216.7 points).
Grizzlies Team Leaders
- Ja Morant: 25.1 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.3 STL, 48.9 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (58-for-162)
- Jaren Jackson Jr.: 16.1 PTS, 2.2 BLK, 41.5 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (84-for-268)
- Desmond Bane: 17.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.9 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (132-for-315)
- Steven Adams: 6.5 PTS, 9.1 REB, 52.0 FG%
- De’Anthony Melton: 9.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 38.3 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (60-for-190)
Wizards Team Leaders
- Bradley Beal: 23.6 PTS, 6.5 AST, 45.5 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (63-for-209)
- Kyle Kuzma: 15.7 PTS, 8.9 REB, 45.1 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (79-for-243)
- Montrezl Harrell: 14.1 PTS, 7.0 REB, 65.2 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (4-for-14)
- Spencer Dinwiddie: 13.3 PTS, 5.7 AST, 38.8 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (66-for-210)
- Daniel Gafford: 9.2 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 68.9 FG%
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.