The Houston Rockets (14-34) are only 2-point underdogs as they look to end a nine-game home losing streak when they square off against the Portland Trail Blazers (20-28) on Friday, January 28, 2022 at Toyota Center. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET.
Trail Blazers vs. Rockets Predictions
Trail Blazers vs. Rockets Betting Odds
Trail Blazers vs. Rockets Last 10 Games
- Portland is 6-4 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Portland’s last 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- During their past 10 games, the Trail Blazers have a points-per-game average 1.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Houston has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Houston’s last 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- Across their last 10 games, the Rockets have scored 3.4 more points per contest compared to their 108.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Trail Blazers vs. Rockets Betting Trends
- Portland is 20-27-1 against the spread this season.
- The Trail Blazers have an ATS record of 10-9-1 when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- This season, Portland’s games have hit the over 24 times.
- This season, the Trail Blazers have a 44.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.4% lower than the 47.2% of shots the Rockets’ opponents have hit.
- Portland has an 8-6-1 record against the spread and a 10-5 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 47.2% from the field.
- Houston is 21-26-1 against the spread this year.
- The Rockets have an ATS record of 18-24-1 when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Houston games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 27 times this year.
- The Rockets are shooting 45.1% from the field, 2.4% lower than the 47.5% the Trail Blazers’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Houston has a 12-4 record against the spread and an 11-5 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 47.5% from the field.
Trail Blazers Team Leaders
- Jusuf Nurkic: 14.5 PTS, 10.8 REB, 1.2 STL, 53.9 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (9-for-45)
- Damian Lillard: 24.0 PTS, 7.3 AST, 40.2 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (92-for-284)
- CJ McCollum: 20.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.2 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (98-for-243)
- Anfernee Simons: 15.4 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 40.1 3PT% (115-for-287)
- Norman Powell: 18.4 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (79-for-201)
Rockets Team Leaders
- Christian Wood: 17.4 PTS, 10.2 REB, 48.2 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (79-for-216)
- Jae’Sean Tate: 12.6 PTS, 50.2 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (37-for-122)
- Eric Gordon: 14.6 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 44.5 3PT% (94-for-211)
- Alperen Sengun: 8.9 PTS, 48.8 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (13-for-47)
- Kenyon Martin Jr.: 8.1 PTS, 52.3 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (26-for-82)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.