The Detroit Pistons (11-36) are 1.5-point underdogs as they look to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Orlando Magic (9-40) on Friday, January 28, 2022 at Amway Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET.
Magic vs. Pistons Predictions
Magic vs. Pistons Betting Odds
Magic vs. Pistons Last 10 Games
- Orlando is 2-8 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Orlando and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- During the last 10 games, the Magic are scoring 0.4 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Detroit covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Detroit and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Pistons’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 105.7, 3.7 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Magic vs. Pistons Betting Trends
- Orlando is 21-28-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, Orlando’s games have hit the over 24 times.
- The Magic make 42.9% of their shots from the field this season, which is 4.4 percentage points lower than the Pistons have allowed to their opponents (47.3%).
- In games Orlando shoots better than 47.3% from the field, it is 5-5 against the spread and 4-6 overall.
- Detroit has covered the spread 24 times over 47 games with a set spread.
- The Pistons are 22-21 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Detroit’s games have hit the over 23 times.
- The Pistons have shot at a 42.1% clip from the field this season, 3.9 percentage points fewer than the 46.0% shooting opponents of the Magic have averaged.
- Detroit has compiled a 9-3 record against the spread and a 6-6 straight up record in games it shoots better than 46.0% from the field.
Magic Team Leaders
- Franz Wagner: 15.5 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (58-for-170)
- Wendell Carter Jr.: 13.4 PTS, 10.0 REB, 49.5 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (50-for-148)
- Cole Anthony: 18.0 PTS, 5.9 AST, 39.5 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (81-for-245)
- Mohamed Bamba: 10.2 PTS, 8.1 REB, 2.1 BLK, 45.8 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (50-for-145)
- Gary Harris: 11.6 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (72-for-200)
Pistons Team Leaders
- Saddiq Bey: 15.2 PTS, 38.4 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (114-for-339)
- Cade Cunningham: 16.2 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 40.8 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (82-for-245)
- Hamidou Diallo: 10.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 50.7 FG%, 24.6 3PT% (15-for-61)
- Trey Lyles: 10.0 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 28.5 3PT% (37-for-130)
- Isaiah Stewart: 7.8 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.2 BLK, 52.8 FG%, 13.6 3PT% (3-for-22)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.