The Utah Jazz (30-19) are slight underdogs (by 2.5 points) to end a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Memphis Grizzlies (33-17) on Friday, January 28, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 224.5.
Grizzlies vs. Jazz Predictions
Grizzlies vs. Jazz Betting Odds
Grizzlies vs. Jazz Last 10 Games
- Memphis covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Memphis and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Grizzlies’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 223.5 points scored. That’s 1.0 fewer point than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Grizzlies have a points-per-game average 1.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Utah is 2-7-1 against the spread and 2-8 overall over its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Utah games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The past 10 Jazz games averaged 1.0 fewer point (223.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Jazz’s per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 106.0, 7.8 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Grizzlies vs. Jazz Betting Trends
- Memphis has put together a record of 32-18-0 against the spread this season.
- The Grizzlies are 12-9 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Memphis have hit the over 24 times this season.
- The Grizzlies make 45.4% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.5 percentage points higher than the Jazz have allowed to their opponents (44.9%).
- In games Memphis shoots higher than 44.9% from the field, it is 25-2 against the spread and 25-2 overall.
- Utah is 21-27-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Jazz have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Utah’s games have gone over the total 25 times this year.
- The Jazz are shooting 47.2% from the field, 1.9% higher than the 45.3% the Grizzlies’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Utah has a 19-12 record against the spread and a 22-9 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 45.3% from the field.
Grizzlies vs. Jazz Over/Under Trends
- This season, Memphis games have gone over this matchup’s 224.5-point over/under 23 times.
- A total of 21 of Utah’s games ended with a combined score higher than 224.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 225.6 points per game, 1.1 points more than the over/under of 224.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 215.6 points per game, 8.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Grizzlies games is 221.0 points, 3.5 fewer than the over/under of 224.5 points for this contest.
- Jazz games have an over/under of 220.8 points this season, 3.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Grizzlies Team Leaders
- Ja Morant: 25.8 PTS, 6.9 AST, 1.3 STL, 48.9 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (58-for-162)
- Jaren Jackson Jr.: 16.5 PTS, 2.2 BLK, 41.5 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (84-for-268)
- Desmond Bane: 17.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.9 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (132-for-315)
- Steven Adams: 6.6 PTS, 9.3 REB, 52.0 FG%
- De’Anthony Melton: 9.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 38.3 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (60-for-190)
Jazz Team Leaders
- Rudy Gobert: 16.0 PTS, 15.1 REB, 2.3 BLK, 70.7 FG%
- Donovan Mitchell: 25.5 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.6 STL, 45.0 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (128-for-378)
- Bojan Bogdanovic: 17.9 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (116-for-300)
- Mike Conley: 14.0 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.1 STL, 45.6 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (104-for-247)
- Jordan Clarkson: 15.5 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (125-for-382)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.