Southwest Division opponents meet when the Dallas Mavericks (27-21) visit the Portland Trail Blazers (20-27) at Moda Center, starting at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 26, 2022. The Trail Blazers are 4-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The point total is set at 216.5 in the matchup.
Mavericks vs. Trail Blazers Predictions
Mavericks vs. Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Mavericks vs. Trail Blazers Last 10 Games
- Dallas covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The Mavericks and their opponents have combined to hit the over two times in those games.
- The last 10 Mavericks games averaged 213.4 total points, 3.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Mavericks have a points-per-game average 0.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Portland has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Portland games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The last 10 Trail Blazers games averaged 219.1 total points, 2.6 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Trail Blazers are scoring 107.4 points per game compared to their 108.4 season average.
Mavericks vs. Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Dallas has covered the spread 23 times in 48 games with a set spread.
- The Mavericks have an ATS record of 7-7-1 when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- This season, 14 of Dallas’ games have gone over the point total.
- The Mavericks make 44.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.5 percentage points lower than the Trail Blazers have allowed to their opponents (47.3%).
- Dallas has a 12-1-1 record against the spread and a 14-0 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 47.3% from the field.
- Portland has covered the spread in a game 21 times this season (21-26-1).
- The Trail Blazers are 8-10 ATS when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- Games involving Portland have hit the over 23 times out of 48 chances this year.
- The Trail Blazers’ 44.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Mavericks have given up to their opponents.
- This season, Portland has a 12-10-1 record against the spread and a 13-9 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 45.2% from the field.
Mavericks vs. Trail Blazers Over/Under Trends
- Dallas and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total (216.5 points) 11 times this season.
- In Portland’s 48 games this season, 27 have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s point total of 216.5.
- The Mavericks average 105.0 points per game against the Trail Blazers’ 108.4, amounting to 3.1 points under the game’s total of 216.5.
- The 215 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 1.5 fewer than the 216.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Mavericks have seen a 214.3 average over/under in their games this season, 2.2 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 4.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Trail Blazers’ games this season (220.6 points).
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Dončić: 25.5 PTS, 8.8 REB, 8.5 AST, 1.2 STL, 43.6 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (78-for-261)
- Jalen Brunson: 15.7 PTS, 5.5 AST, 49.8 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (45-for-136)
- Kristaps Porzingis: 19.6 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.8 BLK, 45.2 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (48-for-169)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 10.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.3 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (87-for-239)
- Tim Hardaway Jr.: 14.2 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (102-for-304)
Trail Blazers Team Leaders
- Jusuf Nurkic: 14.4 PTS, 10.9 REB, 1.2 STL, 53.7 FG%, 20.5 3PT% (9-for-44)
- CJ McCollum: 20.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.0 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (94-for-233)
- Norman Powell: 18.3 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 40.1 3PT% (77-for-192)
- Robert Covington: 7.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 1.3 BLK, 39.0 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (73-for-208)
- Nassir Little: 9.8 PTS, 46.0 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (51-for-154)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.