The Brooklyn Nets (29-17) and the Denver Nuggets (24-21) hit the court in a game with no set line at Barclays Center on Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET.
Nets vs. Nuggets Predictions
Nets vs. Nuggets Betting Odds
Nets vs. Nuggets Last 10 Games
- Brooklyn is 4-6 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Brooklyn games has surpassed the set total four times.
- In their past 10 games, the Nets have a points-per-game average 2.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Denver is 7-3 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Denver and its opponents have hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- Over their past 10 games, the Nuggets have a 115.5 points-per-game average, 7.6 points above their season-long scoring average.
Nets vs. Nuggets Betting Trends
- Brooklyn has gone 19-29-0 against the spread this season.
- Brooklyn’s games have gone over the total 22 times out of 48 chances this season.
- The Nets make 47.4% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.7 percentage points higher than the Nuggets have allowed to their opponents (46.7%).
- Brooklyn is 16-10 against the spread and 23-3 overall when it shoots higher than 46.7% from the field.
- Denver has registered an 18-28-0 record against the spread this year.
- This year, 25 of Denver’s games have gone over the point total out of 46 chances.
- The Nuggets have shot at a 46.9% clip from the field this season, 2.9 percentage points greater than the 44.0% shooting opponents of the Nets have averaged.
- Denver has put together a 15-16 record against the spread and an 18-13 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 44.0% from the field.
Nets Team Leaders
- James Harden: 22.2 PTS, 7.8 REB, 9.9 AST, 1.3 STL, 41.9 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (97-for-287)
- Kevin Durant: 29.3 PTS, 7.4 REB, 5.8 AST, 52.0 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (67-for-180)
- Patty Mills: 13.2 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (145-for-341)
- LaMarcus Aldridge: 13.2 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 56.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (12-for-36)
- Bruce Brown: 6.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48.8 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (10-for-34)
Nuggets Team Leaders
- Nikola Jokic: 25.5 PTS, 13.4 REB, 7.4 AST, 1.4 STL, 57.3 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (61-for-168)
- Will Barton: 15.3 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (94-for-254)
- Aaron Gordon: 14.1 PTS, 52.6 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (46-for-135)
- Monte Morris: 12.3 PTS, 47.0 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (69-for-185)
- Facundo Campazzo: 6.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.3 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (49-for-157)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.